Skyrim

Serenity

First things first Marry Lidia once you get her.

crap who is that im not married yet but why her im very far in the game though where is she located is she the companion werewolf lady?

or is it the shop owners sister?

i dont know which one he is talking about but the shop keeper sister is ok i guess the skyrim graphics dont give to much but yea she is one of the better looking ones if memory serves correctly i havent played skyrim in like 2 or 3 months i have to get it again but she gives u money every day so either way it is worth it

marry who u want when u want dont make others choose choose for yourself my advice take it and eat and shove in in grifs face marry who u want

forget you lol

Which town is the shop in?

You know the shop that you go to to do the first major quest in the logging village that you go to right after you break out of the imperial stronghold thats the woman she is usually around the shop but u have to get some amulet to get her to fall in love with u but even without it she hits on u and makes comments so look at a video on youtube to find the amulet and ur good to go

Yeah but is she hot?

yes

i dont know which one he is talking about but the shop keeper sister is ok i guess the skyrim graphics dont give to much but yea she is one of the better looking ones if memory serves correctly i havent played skyrim in like 2 or 3 months i have to get it again but she gives u money every day so either way it is worth it

The one you get from the jarl of white run for killing the dragon.

Just some nice hints:

Look up how-to start the Dark Brotherhood questline. There are many good rewards for a beginning player (including a horse) and it teaches some nice skills to know. It doesn't start like a typical quest line, and thus is skipped a lot.

Finish the main quest line early, there are powers that you can only unlock after completing it, and they are very useful.

Each race has their own advantage. I personally like Brenton best, mainly because the race has higher combat and magic levels at the beginning, plus a 25% resistance to magic automatically.

If you want to be a mage, go dark elf, high elf, or Brenton.

If you want to be an archer, go wood elf, imperial, Brenton, redguard, or orc.

If you want to be a warrior, go nord, imperial, Brenton, redguard, or orc.

Simple as this, once you get later in the game, magic is the best.

Any questions?