Area 51 - What Secrets does it Keep?

GryffinGuy007

I visited Area 51 the other day.

The first thing most should note, is that Area 51 does not entirely refer to the military base. Area 51, is a particular region, in which the military test their aircrafts. No other aircrafts are permitted to fly there, without the authorization of the military who test there.

The base is not secret, but secure; underground. The base sits underground amongst "Groom Lake", where a runway, the largest on Earth, sits to cater for the military's needs. All that lies on top are hangars, after hangars, after hangars.

Aliens? Maybe. If Aliens were to have had contacted Earth, they would be held secret in Area 51's base. The reason for the Alien sightings are commonly mistaken by the military's new aircrafts, never seen before. You may have seen a UFO, speeding past, but in fact it could be a ScramJet, the fastest vehicle known to man, flying at 7000 miles per hour.

Do Aliens exist? What secrets are kept by this military group, in Area 51?

Discuss.

I will add any information or theories that you guys have, to this post.

Added Information:

Area 51 is a United States Air Force test facility where the United States test all sorts of new air craft and bizaare prototypes.

Area 51:

post-30531-0-29987500-1357596677_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Indeed, Area 51 is one of many aircraft testing facilities. Many Cold War stealth planes were tested at night, thus the common misconceptions of UFOs. One of the nearby crashes of one of the planes, having new, secret technology at the time, is the main reason for conspirists, as the military went in and shut down an entire town to clean up.

In a similar case, back in the early 40's a bomber was in training and flew into a mountain (trail peak) on Boy Scout property in Cimarron, New Mexico. The army went and removed the new bombing sights from it, in case spys arrived with any locals. I've climbed that mountain, and the wreckage is all over one side of the mountain. The plane hit and went up the mountain as it crashed. It is really cool, since various parts of the plane are found thousands of feet from each other.

And it looks exactly like this, the wing is at the peak. I have been to all of these locations talked about.

http://www.summitpost.org/trail-peak-nm/583413

• Like 3

I'd like to go there and climb that mountain and see that for sure.

I think that it's really ridiculous to so much as speculate that we're the only intelligent beings in the universe. I'd love to plunder what they have stored in various facilities. Frankly it's ridiculous to believe that it's all in one spot.

Do I believe in Aliens?

Well you have to narrow that down. Do I believe in life elsewhere in the universe? Yes. Do I believe in intelligent life else where in the universe? Yes. Do I believe that either of these things exist in our galaxy? Most definitely yes, and if you believe in Drake's equation there should be between 1,000 to 100,000 advanced civilizations in our galaxy.

Do I believe that aliens have come to this planet to 'visit' us, most definitely not.

As for what I think they do at Area 51, well test aircraft of coarse. Given that they just extended their runway recently and that we no longer need high altitude spy planes my guess would be that they are most likely testing space planes similar to the X-37 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37).

I don't particularly believe that aliens have visited us, but you'd need to be down right foolish to think there is no possibility of their existence. As for Area 51, I think it is what they say it is, a military test site, Classified because of the prototypes they test there.