Do you like the War Games menu music?

LiQuid BioniX

I know that a lot of people complain about the menu music getting old, but I feel like that's pretty common for any loading screen.

But tell me, do you like the song? Here it is, in it's entirety, and listen to the whole thing before you decide. I think it's one of the top three tracks in the Halo 4 OST.

http://youtu.be/qldRY7Nx9fo

• Like 1

The halo 2 main menu music/halo waypoint menu is my favorite. Its actually my ringtone!! Its just so epic.

I do like the halo 4 menu music too, but the sound in general just isnt as good as Marty O'Donnell's work in the previous games. No offense to Neil Davidge and Sotaro Tojima, but the music is more complementary rather than additive, as said by Neil McCaffrey from IGN. Hearing "Blow me Away" by Breaking Benjamin in Halo 2's campaign was EPIC and it doesn't get close to that in halo 4.

If anyone here watched Dragon Ball Z, the same thing happned when Bruce Falcouner was replaced in Dragon ball GT. The DBZ music was fantastic, while the GT music was pretty terrible.

• Like 1

a little annoance of mine is in all previous halos you would load up the game and the music would play and then when you started the countdown for matchmaking the music would stop. It doesnt now so the music is constantly playing all the time which is annoying when im just sitting in the lobby