Amalgamation by Seamlessforge

SeamlessForge

Map Name: Amalgamation

Forger's XBL: Seamless Forge

Download: Seamless Forge's file share

Version: 1.0 Untested

I have been playing halo competitively since halo ce. A lot of my childhood was spent inside the halo 1 multiplayer maps. At lans we always rotated certain maps and left out others. I believe I have brought you guys a map that kid would want to play. I think this map truely is an amalgamation of all the maps I loved as a kid. I followed a simple fun layout with great long range lines of sight while keeping it intense with lifts, teleporters, skill jumps and a high middle ground. I took everything to bare bones to accomadate for a lagless gameplay I removed the roof and stuck to an efficient floor plan. I have fun just jumping around and playing on my lift setup not to mention mlg gameplay. It is medium sized, symmetrical clean. I will be trying to run MLG customs today so don't be shy send a FR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56Ek8_nhD60

4t7ib4.jpg

FYI: If the map is down it is undergoing renovations and will be back up within the day.

Looks cool to me. Like the disc structures. My only minor thoughts/suggestions:

• Set initial spawns to have good view angles. (Instead of looking at a wall etc.)

• Lower that box just a smidge to make it easier to jump on.

-O

@ Orangedrone One thing though I did make the box hard to jump on for strategic purposes. It would be a good idea to get good at the jumps I put in and with the ones that other people find...TBH its probably easier then I made it look. But i will toy around with it maybe find a middle ground.

I am changing the spawns around right now. That spawn is only there in KOTH I have one more placement option that might achieve the same effect. But your right for sure that doesn't work.

@Matthew Thanks, sounds great I'll run some games later on today looks like i have more to change.