343 Read this! It is what halo should be.

Decree117

It's easy to forget how unforgiving Counter-Strike can be. Valve's competitive online shooter truly rewards the skilled and stomps all over the newcomers. There are no Call of Duty-style kill streaks, no artillery barrages to call in or packs of dogs to let loose. It's just you, your guns, a few grenade types and your ability to react. Map knowledge, teamwork and quick reflexes are the only things that matter.

This is what halo used to be. Lets bring that back.

• Like 3

I concur with that remark! lol Halo used to have a skill gap, yes it was exploited and people complained, and yes, im complaining now, im complaining because people are always gonna complain about something, nothings ever good enough for somebody, but as the saying goes, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and im presuming the "many" want halo back to the way it used to be, the way it should be, bring back the skill, bring back actual, meaningful ranks, if people exploit it, design a report feature, ban their xbox and force them to have to buy a new one, here's to the anniversary of halo and hopefully the start of halo's greatness once more!

• Like 2

It's easy to forget how unforgiving Counter-Strike can be. Valve's competitive online shooter truly rewards the skilled and stomps all over the newcomers. There are no Call of Duty-style kill streaks, no artillery barrages to call in or packs of dogs to let loose. It's just you, your guns, a few grenade types and your ability to react. Map knowledge, teamwork and quick reflexes are the only things that matter.

ur retarded. why are u comparing Counter Strike to halo? all games are different i hate armor abilities too but really come on

ur retarded. why are u comparing Counter Strike to halo? all games are different i hate armor abilities too but really come on

It's just you, your guns, a few grenade types and your ability to react. Map knowledge, teamwork and quick reflexes are the only things that matter.

That is called halo ce,2 and 3.

finally! a real fan.

Well said. As much as I love Reach, nothing beats the first 3 games. I trust 343. Halo is in good hands.

I like the idea, except its not jusy you yuor gun and a grenade. you're part of an army. Either way I agree hey need to put the skill gap and just match people properly, no matter they're going to complain, there's always something if they made a game for every single person who plays halo with all the changes they could ever want I'm positive they'd still complain. I think Halo 4 should be a good combination of features from all of the other halos

Sorry but no, Halo actually uses tactics and has varied weaponry as opposed to CSS is just a simple run and gun. Sorry, Halo was never that simple of a run and gun. In no way shape or form was halo ever like CSS. Look at Halo's buys, now look at Css buys. Look at Halo's fun, competitive, varied gameplay, look at CSS's simple run and gun gameplay, nothing more. CS isn't fun, doesn't rely on any type of tactics, has boring weaponry, and the maps aren't even nice looked. In Halo you have abilities, you can beat someone down, sword fight. I mean Halo has Variety and fun and isn't boring. Css is for hardcore players who want nothing but a simple run and gun, I mean even quake is more fun. No offense, these are my opinions though. Halo was never like counter strike.