Why play if you arent going to work as a team?

INYOF4CE128

Besides the debate on what players like or dislike about Halo the age old discussion is player related. WHY PLAY multiplayer if you, speaking in general terms, refuse to work as a team? I'm not even talking about skill. Skill almost has nothing to do with it. Its the basic lack of trying to win or work together. The "i will only try if I get the sniper or tank" type mentallity. Why should players who take the game seriously have to deal with players like this on a regular basis. If players want to take this as complaining, fine, but I doubt I am the only one who thinks this is a frustrating issue. I fail to see how some players with sizeable ranks that have such poor KD and wins is strictly skill related....

• Like 1

I hate to say this but just because someone has been playing for a long time does not mean they will be as good as other players. If a player is not doing well that does not mean they are not trying to win, they just cannot beat their current opponents. Yes you get the occasional player that just betrays teammates or sits on a power weapon spawn but I personally do not see that often. Another issue is the fact that not everyone has headsets. You can't really formulate strategies with people who can not speak to you. You can only do what you can and hope for the best.

We are all hear to have fun. Just stick to that and I doubt you will care much for how your teammates play the game

Besides the debate on what players like or dislike about Halo the age old discussion is player related. WHY PLAY multiplayer if you, speaking in general terms, refuse to work as a team? I'm not even talking about skill. Skill almost has nothing to do with it. Its the basic lack of trying to win or work together. The "i will only try if I get the sniper or tank" type mentallity. Why should players who take the game seriously have to deal with players like this on a regular basis. If players want to take this as complaining, fine, but I doubt I am the only one who thinks this is a frustrating issue. I fail to see how some players with sizeable ranks that have such poor KD and wins is strictly skill related....

I couldn't agree with you more. Mics are a must with anyone I play with on a regualar basis, not even optional. It's not so much about winning as communicating which often does in fact lead to winning.

I'm kinda disgusted with Halo right now so I'll leave it at that.

• Like 2