Halo 4 Multiplayer Cheaters

contrite

Modders, cheaters, hackers, griefers, trolls, and other garbage like this need to be locked out of XBOX LIVE and their XBOX's destroyed. They are ALL so f*&king stupid! Ruining a game really sucks for us honest players.

Agreed. They then should be dragged from their houses and have their hands beaten with ball-peen hammers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Huh... Nice to see this still isn't being addressed...

Played for little over an hour today, already saw 1 Headless

Two people were granted perfection medals

And bottomless clip binary rifle + Aimbot just isn't fair... A regular assault rifle can NOT compete with that...

Wow, I haven't run into anything like this in Halo 4! I don't think I've seen a single person cheating... maybe I've just been extremely lucky so far?...

The fact this is happening on Halo 4 and not Halo 3, makes me on edge with 343i.

From ALL my games I've played of Halo 4 I have NEVER came across anybody who is hacking. Whilst I do occasionally get angry enough to accuse someone of cheating I know it's never true.

From ALL my games I've played of Halo 4 I have NEVER came across anybody who is hacking. Whilst I do occasionally get angry enough to accuse someone of cheating I know it's never true.

Neither have I in all honesty, I just assumed rather than spoke from experience which was my bad. 343i are in charge of a game series I love and jumped to the conclusion they weren't jumping to it when it came to cheaters. I don't doubt 343i will stop anything that involves cheating, I still have faith in 343i.

Edited by ShockGazm

The best solution for you,

Take a deep breath, and live to play another great game the next time you can play. Meaning, get over the fact some people just cheat and move on with your life. Play a different Game type for a bit because the chances of meeting that same person again and again in other game types is pretty low.

There are some hackers. Most people are lag switching though.

I find this one to be the most difficult one to deal with. You don't know if it's just a bad connection until repeatedly you miss that one player due to lag. Even then you wonder and probably sit through the entire game questioning if it's just due to a bad connection.

I would like to say that it's H2 all over again, but you don't run into a hacker just about one in ever four games. You're free of hackers for the most part unless you're the unfortunate one.