Playlist suggestion

Halogeek99

Forge Slayer, with plain vanilla slayer on forge maps only. No ****** TU. No slayer pro, no elite slayer, no dmrs slayer JUST plain old 4 on 4 TEAM SLAYER with Ar/pistol starts 24/7 :)

Also tone down on all narrow, low roof indoor mlg style we-cant-use-jetpack-so-noone-else-should-be-able-either maps tnx.

And 343; if you'd put up this playlist 3 years ago Halo would still be no 1 on xbl. I KNOW THIS.

As for now, tomorrow will be fine. Tnx

Carbines and power weapons on maps like always of course. Loadouts in like current vanilla slayer. The plain stuff EVERYONE wants to play. And no bull**** in game maps. Ever. (OK Powerhouse will be missed, but for the sake of things it has to go too).

Thinking of it. Why doesn't Halo do a "Nuketown" and run a map like Asylum or The Cage with 4on4 vanilla slayer 24/7? I would stay in such a playlist for hours and hours. I just know it.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Taking into consideration how 343i has basically all their power allocated into Halo 4, you will likely see no update for Halo: Reach in its current lifespan on the Xbox 360. Although, they may come back and introduce an achievement playlist like Bungie did with Halo 3 (adding 7 on 7th even though it was not the 7th day of the 7th month).

-Inversion

• 2 weeks later...

And 343; if you'd put up this playlist 3 years ago Halo would still be no 1 on xbl. I KNOW THIS.

I agree with everything you said in your original post except this line. Not trying to be a smartass, but this time 3 years ago, Halo Reach wasn't released. It was released 7 months later, and it was Bungie who was in control back then not 343 Industries.