For the Mods, Merry Christmas!

Zelda

My banhammer is a bit larger than those ones. Here, this is a picture taken (from really really far away) of me banning someone with my banhammer. :D

licorne-atomic-blast.jpg

Correction Director, that is not a ban hammer, that is a ego hammer. :harhar: j/k :P

• Like 3

My banhammer is a bit larger than those ones. Here, this is a picture taken (from really really far away) of me banning someone with my banhammer. :D

licorne-atomic-blast.jpg

That is the Tsar bomb, it was the first hydrogen bomb and the first of it's kind and only to be tested. It was made by the Russians, but never used in combat. It was tested out in the middle of no where in Africa.

• Like 1

That is the Tsar bomb, it was the first hydrogen bomb and the first of it's kind and only to be tested. It was made by the Russians, but never used in combat. It was tested out in the middle of no where in Africa.

Actually the Tsar Bomba never looked anything like that, it was a extremely tall mushroom blob cloud that was blinding white. The Bomba was detonated in Russian territory. Cause from the looks of that. That ground is water xD

• Like 1

Thanks for the shout out to the Moderators Zelda. Though so much more of our job covers the thankless and mundane behind the scenes work, when done properly, the swinging of the hammer is truly rare. It can bear more weight and pain on the user of it than the recipient.

I too would like to thank all Moderators past and present that have answered the call and performed their responsibilities with genuine love of this forum, integrity and respect for their fellow members and moderators.

Hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and enjoy the fast approaching New Year!

Dog_zpsbbe3b27e.png

• Like 2