Zombies in HALO 4!!

ßĿ♡♡ṖY♡ИƐ

as u know, playing zombies in COD is fun. today i was wondering tht there should be a zombie game.

here is this idea.

The alien side(convenant) are at earth where every human is a zombie.

u start out as grunts with beginner, as it harder and harder, u become a higher level alien, like grunt to jackal to elite and on and on.

i dont know, just came up with this idea.

also, i didnt add spartans as them invading an covenant plant cuz tht kinda sounds like firefight. maybe they should cancel firefight and add human zombie or have both for different perspective of both races.

4 all the firfight lovers out there, this is just an opinion, not like bungie or 343 is actually go to do it.

so give me ur opinion and a well explanation.

thank u 4 ur response.

as u know, playing zombies in COD is fun. today i was wondering tht there should be a zombie game.

here is this idea.

The alien side(convenant) are at earth where every human is a zombie.

u start out as grunts with beginner, as it harder and harder, u become a higher level alien, like grunt to jackal to elite and on and on.

i dont know, just came up with this idea.

also, i didnt add spartans as them invading an covenant plant cuz tht kinda sounds like firefight. maybe they should cancel firefight and add human zombie or have both for different perspective of both races.

4 all the firfight lovers out there, this is just an opinion, not like bungie or 343 is actually go to do it.

so give me ur opinion and a well explanation.

thank u 4 ur response.

Zombies in Halo 4 sounds kind of... strange and dumb to be honest.

im so tired of ppl like omffffg zombies is the best game ever!!!

how is it any good its the most repeditive game type ever designed.

plus the only way to go far in the game is to to cheat or some random bs lol

Well, to be honest. Some things seem to be more repetitive than others things to others.

There are not proper Zombies in the halo universe. period.

With that said I think we should have floodfight like many have suggested. The flood infect humans so make them all infected human flood victims. This would give a zombie feel but maintain the integrity of the halo universe.

I don't see why they have not done floodfight from the beginning in ODST. It makes so much more sense give the fact that they are an endless "flood" Duh.

I do not have a problem with zombies, its pretty fun though.

I was talking with one of my friends yesterday about call of duty modern warfare 3, he said: If mw3 is exactly like mw2 its going to be the best game ever.

So, lots of COD players like their game a 100%. They do not want a different game, only updates and new things to play with.

Receptive isn't always bad.

thats why reach didnt turn out to be what it is, im not hating reach but bungie tryed something diffrent and i give them credit for that with the AA and bloom and other things, but its ok because there will be a another halo and bungie was willing to try things, hopefully halo 4 will be more like halo 2 and 3

There are not proper Zombies in the halo universe. period.

With that said I think we should have floodfight like many have suggested. The flood infect humans so make them all infected human flood victims. This would give a zombie feel but maintain the integrity of the halo universe.

I don't see why they have not done floodfight from the beginning in ODST. It makes so much more sense give the fact that they are an endless "flood" Duh.

Floodfight. Who needs CoD?

Firefight is not to different from zombie in COD. The main difference is that you start in a small area and unlock new parts of the map as you progress through the waves. Also you upgrade your guns along the way. I think firefight (or Floodfight, win) you should start out with maybe an assault rifle and a pistol. As you progress through waves you get better and stronger weapons with the ordinance drop pods. That way you don't get the sniper or rocket launcher round one.

Also the ability for firefight to be like invasion where you also have objectives to complete to unlock other parts of the level as well.