1 - 50 RANKING system needs to be implemented into the ACTUAL GAME!!

Web_Head

Listen here punk. Youre talking to a halo 2 xbox live BTB general back in the day where we had, 1 - 50 rank system, clan system with RANK, what else did we have, who cares, those 2 enough alone make a game worth playing.

I didnt buy halo 4 because of no rank system and so did a **** load of other pro players.

I dont understand how a company can be this stupid. Actually I do, its because the heads arent ACTUAL GAMERS. They don't know what makes a game addicting and let me tell you, its the RANKING SYSTEM that halo 2 and 3 had, preferably halo 2. I **** you not, me and my brother played Halo 2 in the summer of 05 for 16 HOURS A DAY. No it wasnt because we were 13 years old. If Halo 4 had a ranking system I would ALSO play it for at least 6 hours a day.

Its so addicting and exciting having something on the line at all times.

and of course anyone that responds to this thread is gonna disagree with me because who goes to this site? Halo casual fanboys, Im not here for you kids, im here to talk to the devs.

I know you're putting the ranking system back in (obviously copying black ops 2 league play at the last second right? (before copying them by having an EXP system to pull in casual players)

But you're only putting it into Halo waypoint. Thats not good enough, put it in the ACTUAL game so when we match up with players we can see who we're playing and we can show off our ranks. We're not here for play time, WE'RE MEN!

manners cost nothing, I thought as a man you would understand that!

anyway on to your point, a ranking system is badly missing from Halo 4, and I do agree with you that waypoint showing the rank simply isnt good enough, I'd be happy as a pig in (you know what) if there was a massive update for Halo 4 which added ranking ingame, even if it was 1 gig, I'd patiently wait for the download, but alas I dont see that happening, there were also rumors pre release of a clan system for Halo 4, but looks like that is now going to be on waypoint, I do feel a bit let down as before release, they talked about the ranking system pleasing both the casual gamer and the hardcore / competitive players. But all I see is a ranking system that as in Reach again only means time played. Heck you can get what 2/3000+ in war games, yet 5/6000+ in spartan ops.

This leaves us with a game which we can play for enjoyment, fun, and with friends, win a few, lose a few, but thats it.

To your other point who comes here? quite a lot of people, you did! This is not just a forum, this is a thriving community.

Thank you for stopping by

Listen here punk. Youre talking to a halo 2 xbox live BTB general back in the day where we had, 1 - 50 rank system, clan system with RANK, what else did we have, who cares, those 2 enough alone make a game worth playing.

I didnt buy halo 4 because of no rank system and so did a **** load of other pro players.

I dont understand how a company can be this stupid. Actually I do, its because the heads arent ACTUAL GAMERS. They don't know what makes a game addicting and let me tell you, its the RANKING SYSTEM that halo 2 and 3 had, preferably halo 2. I **** you not, me and my brother played Halo 2 in the summer of 05 for 16 HOURS A DAY. No it wasnt because we were 13 years old. If Halo 4 had a ranking system I would ALSO play it for at least 6 hours a day.

Its so addicting and exciting having something on the line at all times.

and of course anyone that responds to this thread is gonna disagree with me because who goes to this site? Halo casual fanboys, Im not here for you kids, im here to talk to the devs.

I know you're putting the ranking system back in (obviously copying black ops 2 league play at the last second right? (before copying them by having an EXP system to pull in casual players)

But you're only putting it into Halo waypoint. Thats not good enough, put it in the ACTUAL game so when we match up with players we can see who we're playing and we can show off our ranks. We're not here for play time, WE'RE MEN!

If TrueSkill wasn't so heavily exploited like it was on Halo 3, this wouldn't be in discussion right now. It probably wouldn't have in Reach as well.

• Like 1

especially when you can reach SR130 fairly easy. I have a full time job (closing shift which sucks) so i only really have time to play in them mornings (for a few hrs) or on weekends (mostly just weekends) and im SR85. What happens after I rank cap? boost for commendations? haha i miss competitive ranking....even heard BO2 was getting ranking playlists verdy similar to Halo Reach.