halo 4 mlg

Caboose The Ace

14 members have voted

1. 1. is halo 4 mlg

• yes
    • no

I don't think Halo 4 could become MLG because 343 added abilities that are in my opinion *for noobs*(exemple: Promethean Vision, Hard Light Shield, Auto-Sentry, Regeneration Field.).With thoose abilities, It is very easy to do kills in matchmaking.Don't forget that 343 added too much powerful guns( Inciniration cannon, scattershot, sticky detonator, rail gun and a lot other...).Because of thoose things it's so easy to do kills!

I'm really glad that mlg is becoming apart of this game and to hopefully see that the br starts over the dmr. It will be nice to see how halo 4 will react now that everything won't be so fast pace. It is a really good game with a amazing Potential it's just they changing things way to fast now that there getting things together is exciting. I wish in general they would change the ctf hold on the flag so you can actually toss it like in previous halos for fast stragtetic runs along with scaling the ar power in slayer. I know like me people don't even strafe when they see a ar but rather take cover of jump. Also for Ghandi hopping to actually save your life on more than one occasion would be swell. I know half the time I'm about to out br/dmr the other playing or even catch them off gaurd With half shields I always end up dying by a body or neck shock while I unload my clip into them leaving them with no shields. I've played all halos and loved halo 3 tge most I'm almost wish they would make a generous where there's no sprint/abilities and it's just like regular halo normal walk and everyone starts with one weapon...that would be honestly the best thing but I know halo is growing and change is good I suppose but only on good doses...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As of right now, sadly, no. Halo 4 matchmaking is for casuals and I can't see one bit of the competitive aspect in the war games section of this game. However, in custom games and LAN play, Halo 4 has the potential to be a very competitive game. Take AGL this last weekend, it was very exciting to watch and shaped up to be a very viewed tournament. Also, with the addition of a new competitive playlist (might be named team hardcore like Halo 2) I would agree with everybody above me, it has potential to become a very solid competitve game.

If anybody wants to see progression or get updated about the new competitive playlist, click here.

-Inversion