Lag Switches

eldoradocaddy

what is lag swith 4 starters

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gaming+lag+switch

Use Google before you post meaningless things like this.

Anyway, I haven't run into people lag switching, but I do know that it seemed like it was fairly common (one out of every, say, twenty games) in Halo 3, so I'm not gonna put it past anyone. I think that sometimes it's not a lag switch, though, it's just lag from the servers. It's unfortunate, but it'll be fixed in the coming weeks, so don't worry too much.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=gaming+lag+switch

Use Google before you post meaningless things like this.

Anyway, I haven't run into people lag switching, but I do know that it seemed like it was fairly common (one out of every, say, twenty games) in Halo 3, so I'm not gonna put it past anyone. I think that sometimes it's not a lag switch, though, it's just lag from the servers. It's unfortunate, but it'll be fixed in the coming weeks, so don't worry too much.

How's host lag going to improve by 353 doings things on the server side? They can uppen the sensitivity of host migration that's all, but with the current sad state of online population this may perhaps mean all u see is a migrating host sign all the time playing.

How's host lag going to improve by 353 doings things on the server side? They can uppen the sensitivity of host migration that's all, but with the current sad state of online population this may perhaps mean all u see is a migrating host sign all the time playing.

Possibly locking down some dedicated servers? I agree, the host migration isn't good as of now... hopefully they'll figure out a way to improve it. I wish I had more solid info than that.

It's not a lag switch, it's plain LAG!

I think you're right about that. Not so much now, but a few weeks ago I was experiencing MAJOR connectivity issues in Halo 4. It was to the point where it would actually take away from the experience some. But things have gotten better since then and I'm fully enjoying my experience once again.