writing a book

Caboose The Ace

here is the plot a group of spartens are dispaced to a planet with the unsc dawning horizen to clear out innines this is brfor human covie war only for the ship to be shot down now they must bantogher and escape the planet

I'll fix it for you

A group of spartans are dispatched to a planet with the UNSC Dawning Horizon to clear out Insurrectionists. This is before the human and Covenant war only for the ship to be shot down, now they must band together and escape the planet.*

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i don't know about it being pointless he fixed so of your other spelling errors, but seeing as how this is not your actual book but just a post on a thread in a forum, its probably not a big deal.

anyway i like your idea. there really has not been to much writen about the human civial war, so there is lots of room to expand that time period with fan fiction. i would be interested in reading it but please make sure you use the spell checker, judging by your op it will be a big help to you.

any way good luck and keep up the good work!

• Like 1