TBR Clan Recruitment!

Gohan

Welcome to the recruitment Page. I'm restarting this clan again and Im looking for fun and dedicated members. To get started here are the basic requirements

-Must be 16 or older

-Must be active 3-5 days out of the week

-Name Change

-Must have a Mic.

As soon as you join our clan. Yes there will be tryouts but after that once we have enough members. We will hold weekly/ Daily events such as

Weekly meetings

Friendly/competitive Tourneys against each other (Win a squad leader rank, A higher Rank, or even Microsoft points etc.) the Points will be provided by me

Saturday Clan Fights(Training) this is where we Put all of our hard work into to become a better clan a better team(or squad), and most importantly communication skills

we'll have weekly or Daily Squad wars

Achievement Hunting.

Clan Details: Ranking system is Custom/Military, This is a Friendly/Competitive clan. Once you own your squad you can decide what you want so take advantage of this fresh start. But I'll explain the role of a squad leader once and if you get the Rank. I will explain more details Once you message me.

We cover Mostly Halo 4 and Black ops 2. the Side games are MW3 and Reach.

My GamerTag is TBR Gohan. Message me there if you're interested in joining if you got any questions reply on here or message me on my gamertag. Your Choice. Hope you to see some new recruits soon. See ya at the try outs.