Campaign difficulty

TheGodfatherS117

i agree i dislike the people who wear Master Chief's armor on Halo 4 when they only beat campaign on Co-op

This I agree with. Co-Op should not get to ever sniff a Legendary set of armor that actual players went through solo and acquired. Elitist or not, it's fact, Co-Op players for Legendary should never make claim to beating it on that difficulty unless they do it alone.

Only done Solo on Legendary so far. Gonna do Co-op on heroic by myself once I get my second controller back.

I will knock it out with you if you want (the last achievements I need).

This I agree with. Co-Op should not get to ever sniff a Legendary set of armor that actual players went through solo and acquired. Elitist or not, it's fact, Co-Op players for Legendary should never make claim to beating it on that difficulty unless they do it alone.

i'd be cool with that my GT is IceOnMyFingers plus the only piece of the set i want is the orange visor