crimson map pack thoughts

Caboose The Ace

37 members have voted

1. 1. crimson map pack is

• good
    • bad
    • not sure

This map pack is weak. Maybe 343 should have called bungie and gotten some pointers. There's no balance. Take "wreakage" for example. You might as well name it "Camp and Snipe". A team gets players to the top and they just sit there and pick off the other team. And take the warthogs off that map. Replace with mechs and banshees. Which "Call of Duty" game did 343 copy this map pack from? Originality isn't their strength. I'm still giving the pack a chance, but 343 needs to make some changes. Restore the balance in the force so to speak. For those of you who haven't downloaded the map pack. Don't waste your time, you're not missing anything. I played BTB tonight 7 times and only one time was a new map selected. Players were picking the old maps over the new ones. AND PUT SOME WRAITH TANKS ON THE MAPS.

jesus man can you lick any more ***? Lol. You just love anything don't you? Oh look! Keys!!! Jingle jingle.....are you smiling? Lol

Enters thread about map opinions. Berates user for not hating maps like the does.

Maps are way too big, and terribad. Boring boring boring. I feel like I have to move for 5 minutes before I find anyone, only to die to someone camping with a boltshot. Rinse repeat. Stupid. I want smaller maps for FFA.

Complains about maps being too big. Complains about the Boltshot.

Facepalm.

i've only played a game or two on each and tbh i'm pretty disapointed so far. extraction seems confusing and even after my first game with it, very boring. why get rid of assault and invasion, only to add a different objective game that SUCKS. i expected a combination of ctf and invasion, but got some crappy version of territories. also why are none of these large maps compatible with dominion? i was hoping to play somthing other than exile today.

get rid of the mantis on the new map (can't remember name) and stop shoving your new toy up down everyone throats, we're not all easy to impress kids, add somthing thats more fun/chaotic like the rocket hog.

i'll play the new maps some more but havn't enjoyed myself on them yet.

Here's how my experience with them went- when I first started playing them, I was thinking "Yeah! This is going to be great to have some new maps!" Then half an hour later, my excitement plummeted because I realized they were all vehicle maps, and there is almost no CQ at all. Now, I barely even play them. I think they need to add more fast-paced maps, such as Haven and Abandon. Not this long-range, camp/ vehicle fest maps.