Halo 4 Wishlist

RussianPenguin

Instead of no fall damage you should have something like a parachute but not bulky like one. It can explain/replace the ****ty jetpack. Make it deploy automatic. And sassys should instantly kill a person but make it so the attacker can chooses to continue comboing out the fatality if they hold the button.

I dont think a parachute would really work on a spartan.

• Like 1

wieldable combat knife (like the covenants energy blade

texture design in forge world

editable forge monitors and elites

different huds depending on your visor

custom thumbnail for the map (picture shown on map selection)

Day/ night and weather settings

destructible scenary

boats, drop pods, aircraft that carry mongooses and warthogs (e.g. pelican or a falcon with no gunner or passenger alsoi think youm should be able to use the phantoms guns

i would like the resurection of the battlerifle i loved that gun

also new snipers and shotguns

the flood

forgable firefight maps

games online like halo wars where you can command units but you can also drop in as your spartan/elite

play as other soldiers like marines, grunts, brutes

more tools in theatre for machinima

lower wepon onkline for machinima

no wepon on and offline for machinima

Please have a type of server list/custom game search feature. I understand Matchmaking for Ranked and Unranked games. What I don't understand is why I can't play 20 games of CTF in a row if I'm in the mood too. Depending on friends list would be like trying to order a Cheeseburger with jalapenos and the only way I could get it is if 15 other friends ordered it too.

I'm begging you 343 please put in some sort of game search.

ideas for halo 4....ooh i could have so much fun with this >:) [does a run down]

bullet time record in theater

lower weapon key on d-pad

drivable pelican in custom games and possibly multiplayer

ability to go prone

RVB firefight voices

special FX's nighttime and raining

gauss rifle (designing this)

no item limit in forge

AI's in forge

weapons customization

warthog with flamethrower turret (increase range of the flame)

firefight voices usable in customs and multiplayer?

remove helmet option like in ODST

character (face appearance) customization

also new types of building and vehicles in forge plz...getting tired of using weird looking plates which make the building ur making look horrible :/ and itd cause my friend to die of happyness if a scarab (i know scarabs arent vehicles im refering to the one used in halo 2 which was clearly a mining tool which was drivable) was to show up in a custom game and plz oh plz make the weapons sound cooler...when a guy uses a gatlin gun he kinda expects it to sound like its roaring the current version sounds like its buzzing e.o just leaves much to be desired...also a key on the d-pad that allows u to pull ur combat knife and use it for melee fighting would be nice...and if some of the armors could allow u to have different abilities would be good too (like the shotgun arm attachment = more shotgun bullets, the gps arm attachment comes with a tactical map of the area, etc etc...), another interesting thing there should be armor effects that allow u to do things like setting up automated turrets and fixing damaged vehicles

just a small and somewhat useless wish but, the abillity to change the color of the other vehicules in forge besides the mongoose. or is that to cartoon-ish of a wish, idk you decide

and a more logical wish, to pilot pelicans and phantoms, or destructable scenery like in the battlefeild series. :good:

Personalization and Customization. Way too many of us look alike as spartans, because of the lack of items that we have at our disposal. To be more precise...Armor, armor colors (not just two color schemes), more emblems along with the ability to switch the primary emblem to the secondary emblem and visa versa, Choosing where to put your emblem on your armor, and how big it is would be awesome.

I would also like to see a vehicle that tunneled underground, and a part of the story line or a map that plays around a volcano with lava.

Putting a stealth mode of play into the works is ideal (NOT TALKING ABOUT ACTIVE CAMO) I'm talking about a few weapons that don't make hardly any sound at all. Smoke bombs, and or flashbangs would make things more interesting. Different views such as night vision, but also a vision that will help you see things like weaknesses weapons and enemies that may be getting ready to ambush you when you turn a corner.

Please give us a reason to use the hazop masks on our helmets! Gas grenades would be really cool.

Quick question...When a spartan get's shot or blown up in halo games why does his armor stay intact?

Another question...Wouldn't it be better if pieces of armor flew off of a spartan getting shot or blown up?

Anyway, that's all for now.

• Like 1

My wishlish:

Forge update

Instead of firefight voices, voices for matchmaking and custom games and firefight

Katana as a armor

Usable katana

Armor lock update

My weapon idea rocket rifle (it looks like a rocket launcher but with 20x zoom)

My helmet idea an mark 7 guard it looks like a mix of security helmet in reach and the mark 6 helmet in reach, but the top looks like mark 6 up to the visor ending, and security the mouth part in the bottom

Last is u get the flames in any color

• Like 1