Looking for a decent clan.

31_logo.png

The Legion of Honor is an online video game community for mature gamers looking to play with like-minded individuals in a strategic and respectful manner.

Many of us have been gaming together for over five years, and our community is built around core values such as "family first", "maturity", "respect", "honor", and "discipline".

Our Roman theme and structure help us adhere to a chain of command, so that issues and concerns are addressed timely and effectively. Many of our Legionnaires are current or former members of the Armed Forces.

At its core, The Legion of Honor welcomes gamers of all types: beginners, experienced gamers looking for a solid group of people to play with on a regular basis, and competitive professional gamers as well. Our different group types are sure to tailor to your specific gaming style, as long as our core values are upheld at all times.

Our competitive groups actively participate in all major competitive gaming sites (Gamebattles, Fragged Nation, among others).

While we focus on the actual aspect of online gaming itself, on multiple platforms (XBOX 360, PS3 and PC), our forums and online chat area are a great place to meet and interact with other members, and our news section will keep you up to date on LoH activities and announcements, as well as gaming-related news and events.

We are always recruiting new players into LoH, regardless of time played or skill. If you are a great player, you will find competitive groups within the Legion with your same mindset. If you are a casual player, we have groups that cater to you as well. The only restriction we have is you need to be at least 18. If younger, you will have to talk to a trainer who will access your maturity level.

As of now, we have three competitive groups for Halo 4. We practice four days a week for a hour each. Of course, we play with each other outside of those scheduled times as well. If you are looking for a great group of gamers to play with, visit out website at www.legionofhonorclan.com. once there, you need to register an account and post in the Halo 360 Training thread.

Side note we are looking for active players, also if you are not 18 add me (switchkillaa, LoH Loki, PoetofSorrow) and we will see if your mature enough to join.

Hello I'm the Recruiter for TSL and i see you are looking for a clan to join. Good thing for you is TSL is always looking for new Recruits to join the ranks of TSL. So if you would like to join the ranks please contact me at Gods DevilDog on Xbox live.

Signed by

Sgt DevilDog Recruiter of TSL.

Version6.1.png

Come join Iconik Gaming!!!

Over 1,000 members!!!!

We have something for everybody!

Competitive groups for those looking to take their gaming to the next level!

Casual groups who play together for a good time!

Weekly and monthly competitions with prizes!

Event staff that create video montages, signatures and other artwork!

We what have to offer:

Over 1000 members!

Army - Like Organization!

Massive Communities

4 Elite Clans

Multiple Halo team (Competitive and Leisure)

Active, Friendly Forums

Family Atmosphere

Organized Military Style Structure

Events - Tournaments - Leagues

Competitive Game Battle Teams

Graphic & Design Team

Event Staff - News Team

Members Worldwide

And Much More….

If interested, just click here!

Go to Forums, click on Apply for Membership and follow the instructions.

For referrer, put SoDxR10T. For Battlion, put Equinox!!!

PM either on the Iconik site or on here if you have any questions!!!

I just started a clan/ gaming community. I'm putting a description below. We're still pretty small so we have many officer positions open. Meaning, there's potential you can move fairly quickly through some of the ranks at first.

Community Name: Deadly Gaming Syndicate (DGS for short)

Overall goal: The goal is pretty simple and similar to that of most other communities. The goal is to give gamers a positive environment to game in, in which they can meet other gamers and hopefully develop friendships with them.

Why a gamer would want to join this clan:

-Well, for starters we are a very laid back community just like most of the communities out there. We do have rules but they are very general and easy to follow. We do also have a ranking structure which is based off the military but don't think this automatically makes us a strict community.

-I'd also like to do many friendly clan battles among the communities and clans we can become allied with, and have a team/s for GameBattles, TRF Pro, and Clantactular.

- I'd also like to do many community exclusive tournaments and competitions where you can win actual prizes (and no not just Microsoft Points).

Website: I made a temporary freewebs website you can check it out it's nothing special but it will give you some of our rules, and familiarize you with the ranking structure. www.DGSLive.webs.com. FORUMS COMING SOON!

If you have any other questions about the community or you're interested in trying it out, feel free to message me on Xbox Live (Gamertag: Camaro is Back). You can also private message me on here, or ya know just reply to this topic tongue.png.

I don't know if i want to be in a clan but i know you wouldnt regret recruiting me. are you guys good or just average?

I myself am good (IMO), but since the clan is so new and everything it's hard for me to tell who is just an average player and who is clan battle material. DGS isn't all about skill though, you can join whether you're a skilled halo veteran or you're new to halo and looking to improve your skill. My goal is try to try and help people improve their overall gameplay regardless of skill level, and to give them an enjoyable experience.

I am SR32.I am very good at that game,I mean i can beat even SR 50.My GT is AdyTheWolfKing

I'll add you and we'll talk.

I just bought halo 4 yesterday. Im already lvl 32. Im good at the game but i just gotta get used to the maps and guns a lil more. Ive played all halo games and pretty much was a beast af all of them. So just hit me up if u want to give me a try out or something thank you.

Join the raptor empire. We seek enjoyment from our games. You'll run into alot of fun seeking individuals. http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/14513-raptor-empire/

Are you still looking for a clan to join? if so Console Army is looking for new members to join for Halo 4! if your tired of dying because of randoms in your lobbies, and your tired of not winning matches? If so look us up! We play on the PS3,XBOX and even PC so we cover all kinds of consoles (hence the name). If you are interested hit me up on the XBOX Yeti0869

- Both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series

- A professional website and forum facility.

- Organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.

- Active COD: Elite Founder Clan - With Yellow Clan Tags & Special Clan Title

- Active Battlelog

- Active Competitive teams on GB, Autumn Forge, and other tournaments

- Clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves

- Clanmates who are mature and treat all other players with respect

- And most of all, Clanmates who want to have a fun time!

To become a full member all we ask is that you:

- Are active on XBL and our website for the required 2 week trial.

- Be at LEAST 18 years of age.

Register and Apply at our Website: www.instantdeathsquad.net

devils baja e-1 recruitment officer

- Both casual & competitive players of the Call of Duty, Battlefield, and Halo Series

- A professional website and forum facility.

- Organized clan structure, and clan ranks updated monthly.

- Active COD: Elite Founder Clan - With Yellow Clan Tags & Special Clan Title

- Active Battlelog

- Active Competitive teams on GB, Autumn Forge, and other tournaments

- Clanmates who are fun to play with, and place the team above themselves

- Clanmates who are mature and treat all other players with respect

- And most of all, Clanmates who want to have a fun time!

To become a full member all we ask is that you:

- Are active on XBL and our website for the required 2 week trial.

- Be at LEAST 18 years of age.

Register and Apply at our Website: www.instantdeathsquad.net

I represent DGS or Deadly Gaming Syndicate, we are a gaming community based respect and having a good time. we have custom games nights and skilled teams. we promote having having fun and meeting new people as well as trying to better yourself as a person and friend.

If you are interested contact,

DGS Camaro SV, DGS VIRUS SV, or LEMON PlE on xbox live

http://dgslive.webs.com/about-us

• Like 1