343 Please dont let Halo 4 out before the next summer is over.

Infinite LuLz

Im sure they will delay the release until at least Nov. It all has to do with Fiscal budgeting.

I would like to see them drop some new CEA map revamps into the MM sometime in the spring. That would be nice.

We are already getting 6 + the firefight. I would like a few more around Easter time to tide us all over for the summer.

Yeah, let's let one person decide when the release date is not, oh say, the actual developers.

I wonder if this guy got banned yet.

And Infinite, sadly, there are some folks who want nothing other than to play their favorite game straight up until they get bored, or until something better comes along. For some it's WoW. For others it's Halo. For me, that game has yet to be made, but maybe one day… One day…

Anyway, you take it easy. See you 'round the forums and shoutbox. =D

I wonder if this guy got banned yet.

And Infinite, sadly, there are some folks who want nothing other than to play their favorite game straight up until they get bored, or until something better comes along. For some it's WoW. For others it's Halo. For me, that game has yet to be made, but maybe one day… One day…

Anyway, you take it easy. See you 'round the forums and shoutbox. =D

Cool