Switch Between First Peron and 3rd Person in Vehicles >

SplendidSAHIL

Sorry about my title have a spelling error for the word "Peron" I mean to say Person not "peron" So the title is

Switch Between First Peron and 3rd Person in Vehicle?

Ok here is the full story of my topic

I think its about time that Halo became totally First person. But atleast for few of us FPS lovers. Now we all know that when you drive a Vehicle such as Warthog, Banshee, Scorpion, Mongoose. Well in Halo 4 they should finally add a feature to switch between 3rd Person view and First Person view, and remember guys I am NOT talking about the general gameplay. I am ONLY talking about "Vehicles".

Now for example you driving a warthog and want to know how it feels to actually look from the driver's view when driving a warthog so at the click of a button you can switch from the 3rd person view and the drivers view. I think if they add this feature then my personal favorite would be flying a banshee in first person view!!! That would be amazing!! And its about time they brought back the one of the best parts about sitting in the passenger seat in Halo 1 CE THE FIRST PERSON VIEW!! which also means that you can scope with a sniper while sitting in the passenger seat of a warthog!! It would be amazing!!

I wonder how it would feel to sit in the gunner seat of a warthog and then shoot everyone in First person view and feeling all the bumps and crashes and all the vibration of the warthog! It would really be an experience and an amazing add-on to Halo 4!!

COME ON GUYS!! If you like the idea then make this Topic famous so that 343 themselves see it!!

Thanks!!

• Like 1

Oh my freaking god! I have been wanting and asking for this since Halo 2! I love your idea about being able to switch back and forth too. Man, ever since I played halo 1 some 8 or 9 years ago, I have been waiting for them to add this feature in. I really hope this comes to 343i's attention because this would literaly be the best thing ever to happen to Halo. (imo)