Halo 4 Alternate Reveal Trailer

Donut

I don't see how it's really an "alternate trailer". Just different music and he throws his gun at like the last second, it looks weird how he does it actually. He like flicks it away. Anyway, I like the music, it suits with what's going on. Especially with the beginning and once he opens the pod.

If they can't get Marty O'Donnell to do the music I will be very disappointed. I like the music in both trailers but I want the Halo feel and so much of that comes from the music. I still get chills every time I hear the haunting sound of those monks singing.

It is time for change. The ways of the old have gone with Bungie, 343i has Halo now and they can get a different if not better person than Marty to do the music... if they wanted to.

Woah i do not want H4 to be just like 2 & 3. I want something new as well but i just figured if they kept Frank Oconnor on board then hopefully Marty was coming along too. If he is not I'm not going to get mad or anything. I just like his composing style. If they get a new guy then so be it.

• 1 month later...