Didact's War Sphinx should be in Halo 5...

Delpen9

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/War_Sphinx

Halo 5 or 6 should include the war sphinx. It is a forunner suit roughly 10 meters in height that is capable to destroy continents. 2 forunner suits can combine to make. A single war sphinx has the capability to destroy continents. The 12 war sphinx were left on the planet erde- tyrene so if these massive suits appear in a future campaign, there might be a new setting. (I feel like this would be nice replacement for the scarab but i would still like both to be in the game) im really dissapointed there wasnt one in halo 4's campaign. im a scarab lover

scarab_699_600x450.jpg

I was going to see that 2 war sphinx make 1 huge one. additionally, the suits have the face of a promethean knight making it fit well with the main jist of things.

• 2 weeks later...

If one war sphinx is capable of destroying one continent, then maybe Halo 5 or 6 will be based on trying to stop theDidact from finding the remaining war sphinxes

I was thinking this too like the didact is trying to get the war sphinx in order to destroy the infinity. he feels like it would be undignified if he uses the prototype seeker on such vermans. he gets it near the end of the campaign and goes after the infinity. master chief somehow takes it down near the end of the campaign. Later in mid. halo 6 the didacts seeker hunts down master chief in an unknown installation. the seeker brings down the installation unknowingly releasing the flood into a forunner shield world.

In some retrospective, the artifacts ONI and Halsey extracted using Crimson could very well be ingredients for War Sphynx manual control. These destroyers could be used - to the ire of human lives - against other Forerunners.

The Didact doesn't want these to be activated, apparently. He only wanted Humans to suffer. It's not that cut and dry regarding his brutality.

Indeed they should. I'm disappointed there wasn't a scarab in camapign too, and as you said, we need a new "big badass" enemy to destroy in Camapign. Or even to not destroy, just watch it passing by destroying everything it encounters...i dunno, just saying some ideas :)

I was thinking this too like the didact is trying to get the war sphinx in order to destroy the infinity. he feels like it would be undignified if he uses the prototype seeker on such vermans. he gets it near the end of the campaign and goes after the infinity. master chief somehow takes it down near the end of the campaign. Later in mid. halo 6 the didacts seeker hunts down master chief in an unknown installation. the seeker brings down the installation unknowingly releasing the flood into a forunner shield world.

I was thinking of Didact getting all the War Sphinxes to destroy humanity. It seems as if they're powerful enough. Think about it. fighting the whole campaign ti stop the Didact from getting them, and in the end, despite your efforts, he finally does, and destroys Earth. Tha mixed with the loss of Cortana would make one of the Darkest games of all time. And erde-tyrene is actually Earth.

I was thinking of Didact getting all the War Sphinxes to destroy humanity. It seems as if they're powerful enough. Think about it. fighting the whole campaign ti stop the Didact from getting them, and in the end, despite your efforts, he finally does, and destroys Earth. Tha mixed with the loss of Cortana would make one of the Darkest games of all time. And erde-tyrene is actually Earth.

Though i like this idea, the whole Halo universe would collapse. No Earth, no connection with us, no reason to fight.

Fight to protect Humanity and the remaining few Human planets, and have some help from the sanghelli(not the storm).

Yeah alright, but without Earth it isn't the same. And by the way, who will they fought for? Venezia? There aren't many other colonies out there.

What i want to happen in the halo 5 campaign.

The infinity uses the forunner artifact found in spartan ops to learn that the didact has deadly war sphinx on earth.

They anticipate it will be used to destroy man kind.

The didact wants to preserve the war sphinx because they contain the remnants of his 12 dead sons.

The didact tries desperately to stop master chief from destroying them.

Master chief destroys 8 of the war sphinx on earth at once.

The didact is enraged and sends a prototype seeker to destroy earth.

You watch the seekers destroy earth and your not strong enough to stop it.

You see the sanghelli (thel mdama) troops drop 3 scarabs to destroy one of the seekers but it takes them both out.

You have to leave earth.

You get a cutscene where you see earth in flames and ashes.

The group on the infinity learn that the didact is near a different forunner shield worlds on an unknown instillation.

We learn the arbiters past with jul mdama and that he wants to kill the arbiter and protect the didact. the arbiter tells us what he knows about jul mdamas story.

Master chief wants to go kill the didact who is responsible for the loss of cortana and the destruction of earth.

They get to the instillation and have to defeat hordes of the prometheans and the storm.

You get to the didact and learn that he is reviving mendicant bias (a corrupt forunner ai who obeys gravemind)

The didact tells master chief,"what we are both doing is for a noble cause but a different intent. Man must not ascend to the mantle of responsibility for they will never be worthy." Master chief replies,"What you are doing isn't noble"

mendicant bias turns on the didact and lasers him down. didact escapes from them weakened.

mendicant bias says to hurry and get off the instillation.(voice is similar to 2401 penitent tangent)

they hurry to escape from the instillation but they are chased down by another seeker.

before they get to the infinity the seeker destroys the entire instillation by self explosion. (infering that maybe the didact was waiting to explode it after he escaped the instillation first)

this knocks large chunks of the instillation out of orbit while the three of them fall through the shield world including mendicant bias who is following them.

they land on the shield world and you notice that flood spores are falling from the sky.

mendicant bias chuckles- his voice glitches in odd ways

master chief doesnt waste any time and points his assualt rifle at mendicant bias.

"no, you're not suprised"

mc-"why"

"mendicant bias moves away from master chief, "I have simply developed my ancestors legacy, the precursors. They will forge the universe into a paradise where all is perfect. This is what the forunners didn't realize nor did the humans realize either. They tried to prevent their destiny with foolishness and leave their rightful ancestors in the past. To them time is nearly a punishment they have long outlasted. I am here to set my ancestors free."

the arbiter takes out an energy sword in his left hand.

mendicant bias rises and sais "i must be going. i have some business to attend to."

master chief shoots at mendicant bias while he flies away into the abyss.

The arbiter's ships comes to pick you up.

Cut scene- Arbiter tells master chief that he must go to resolve the war on sanghelios. They unlock the librarians chamber and she tells master chief that she can revive cortana if

I also want to include Dr.Halsey in this where she is stolen in spartan ops by the storm. The infinity needs her for studying the prometheans and master chief needs her so he can learn how to bring back cortana. Master chief gets her near the middle of the campaign while he is on earth. this is the mission after he destroys the war sphinx(though the intent was to destroy the war sphinx and get dr.halsey). master chief thinks he destroyed all of them. the mission is dedicated to getting dr.halsey. this will probably be mission three.mission 2 will probably be the longest mission in the campaign.

What i want to happen in the halo 5 campaign.

The infinity uses the forunner artifact found in spartan ops to learn that the didact has deadly war sphinx on earth.

They anticipate it will be used to destroy man kind.

The didact wants to preserve the war sphinx because they contain the remnants of his 12 dead sons.

The didact tries desperately to stop master chief from destroying them.

Master chief destroys 8 of the war sphinx on earth at once.

The didact is enraged and sends a prototype seeker to destroy earth.

You watch the seekers destroy earth and your not strong enough to stop it.

You see the sanghelli (thel mdama) troops drop 3 scarabs to destroy one of the seekers but it takes them both out.

You have to leave earth.

You get a cutscene where you see earth in flames and ashes.

This sounds just like the Mass Effect 3 opening, which was amazing, so I'm a fan of this.
  • Like 1

Make it sound a little better on halo 5

I actually would prefer the unknown instillation i talked about before to be the greater ark. it would be a better plot twist. mendicant bias went missing so its possible that he went to the greater ark. there might also be flood on the greater ark and it is still operational. we just need to wait for the release of halo:selentium to know more about this forunner stuff!

But in mass effect 3, you were still trying to save earth. It hadn't been totally destroyed. This would be different. You failed. Earth is gone. What's left? Infinity and a few colonies in Leonis minoris?

Exactly, we failed. Everything we've done so far, every sacrifice made by humanity is totally futile. Admiral Cole and his Protocol, the UNSC, ONI, the Spartan project and all its victims, Keyes' sacrifice, Johnson's death, Master Chief's heroism. Every soldier who died to save his or her home, is died in vain.

After the genocide by the hand of the Prophets, after Didact's first attempt to bring an end to human history, we...fail? Is this a good prospect?