Forge Maps in matchmaking?

PreTTyBoiSTraFe

Keep it in its own playlist if they do. It pisses me off when therre are forge maps in Rotation especially when in high quantities. They never look visually appealing and give me a headache. That killed my fun in halo3 the most. Halo reach was sort of a toss up because they had like 1 competitive map so it wasn't much to work with. At least in halo 4 all of 4v4 map sizes are great. Ragnarok, long bow, exile (dominion mostly) are great big team maps...or my personal favorites.

Just saying there plenty of options for competitive play and there is no need to through in a dozen forge maps...forge maps should only get thrown in when the original maps fail in competitive play...which for the most part, don't.

Keep it in its own playlist if they do. It pisses me off when therre are forge maps in Rotation especially when in high quantities. They never look visually appealing and give me a headache. That killed my fun in halo3 the most. Halo reach was sort of a toss up because they had like 1 competitive map so it wasn't much to work with. At least in halo 4 all of 4v4 map sizes are great. Ragnarok, long bow, exile (dominion mostly) are great big team maps...or my personal favorites.

Just saying there plenty of options for competitive play and there is no need to through in a dozen forge maps...forge maps should only get thrown in when the original maps fail in competitive play...which for the most part, don't.

Yes letsj ust keep playing haven over and over and over and over and over and over and ove rand over and over and over No one wants variety get out of here forge maps that could be great remakes and be better!

Or just more original maps... Most of the forge maps in Reach SUCKED.

What dope are you on? The only playable maps in Reach was forge maps, and perhaps Powerhouse.

I would love to see a community playlist. Forge maps are usually amazing in there. Great downloads for customs as well.

This guy knows what he's talking about.