Naked Snake VS Master Chief (Who would win)

Gobblekin

Post Comments on who you think would win and why. Naked Snake (I'm too tired to explain maybe in the argument)post-26975-0-21505200-1354637105.jpg

Environment: (Map/terrain)

Perks: Each Character's ups and downs

Vehicles/weapons:

Who's map/who's strength:explain

Describe Battle Briefly: What Happened.

Just a short template. Although I will evolve it when I feel up to it (10:45pm).

Edited by Gobblekin

Does it last forever... does it even work well... does snake get spotted... his camo is much better... does chief have a metal gear... mantis don't count... could chief take down the Cobra Unit (Squad of superhuman warriors), GRU Brezhnev Faction (A group to overthrow Khrushchev), Shagohod (1st Metal Gear), stop 2 WWIII soon to be a third. You obviously do not play MGS if you cannot say Snake would win. Play it, Snake Eater, MGS: PW, MGS: GZ (out soon). The rest are Solidus Snake... his clone. MGS 2: Sons of Liberty, MGS 1: TW, MGS 4, Guns of the Patriots. Revengance doesn't count. Tell me how snake would lose. Give me a battle description and I will give you mine. Chief is just another one of them tools, no means to offend but he is. Once I see a decent description of battle, I will put mine here on this post.

Let's first start with the obvious. Chief has 500 years of technological advancement on snake, and has defeated a group of super advanced aliens from destroying the galaxy.

Now Chief also has his Mjolnir armor which essentially obsoletes all of Snake's small arms and hand to hand combat. Plus it has motion sensor, so once Snake moves Chief can see him.

And if you think Chief just guns stuff down you have n ever read the books.

• Like 1

MC

All Master Chief would do is charge in there and get shot all over while snake uses stealth and can most likely destroy MC with his tactics and also... Metal Gear ZEKE.

You said Master Chief Vs Snake

Not Master Chief Vs Snake + Metal Gear ZEKE

Well Chief can have Infinity so Snake & ZEKE don't stand a chance.

If that is in the books... 343i, you stuffed the series if Halo is based on books (I kinda doubt exactly based though). MGS was placed with superior technology in the 1960's and in the 21st century. Stealth Suit: Cannot Be seen by enemies at all. He can EMP (your biggest derp), He doesn't have to move at all (another massive derp), SVD (Armour Piercing Rounds: Another derp), Zeke (Snakes Weapon: Derp), M47 (yet again... a derp), Snake will blend in any environment and will not leave until his target is down. Biggest derp of all, you probably haven't even played the games (all) and probably havn't played Halo since the beginning. If you did... I salute you. MC was a good soldier, to me Snake is a predator.

MC

You said Master Chief Vs Snake

Not Master Chief Vs Snake + Metal Gear ZEKE

Well Chief can have Infinity so Snake & ZEKE don't stand a chance.

Snake owns Zeke, technically making it his own weapon... want more???

chief would snap his back

Snake will snap your back. I don't see chief destroying the Soviets GRU or combating a heap of people who would completely f*ck him up in one week. Snake had his arm broken about seven times (even more if you sucked), took down a faction full of supernatural people + Coloniel Volgan, Shagohod, etc.

Snake owns Zeke, technically making it his own weapon... want more???

I have only played MGS: Peace Walker on psp i don’t have the head piece yet for Zeke :( but he is not a weapon, i thought it was an AI controlled robot.

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_ZEKE

It says

Crew

AI-controlled (standard)

1 (modified)

Sounds like a vehicle to me not a weapon.

Snake will snap your back. I don't see chief destroying the Soviets GRU or combating a heap of people who would completely f*ck him up in one week. Snake had his arm broken about seven times (even more if you sucked), took down a faction full of supernatural people + Coloniel Volgan, Shagohod, etc.

Don’t see Snake stop the Covenant from destroying the entire human race, fight the Flood countless times, or the Didact and his Prometheans, and 343, tartarus and his brutes, regret and his honour/honor guards, 343 again and a lot more..

Snake had his arm broken about seven times... well thats cause he is s#%@. lol kidding but he can't be the chief.

I have only played MGS: Peace Walker on psp i don’t have the head piece yet for Zeke :( but he is not a weapon, i thought it was an AI controlled robot.

http://metalgear.wik...Metal_Gear_ZEKE

It says

Crew

AI-controlled (standard)

1 (modified)

Don’t see Snake stop the Covenant from destroying the entire human race, fight the Flood countless times, or the Didact and his Prometheans, and 343, tartarus and his brutes, regret and his honour/honor guards, 343 again and a lot more..

Snake had his arm broken about seven times... well thats cause he is s#%@. lol kidding but he can't be the chief.

Bit off topic... I had the same problem. I did not shoot the head at all and boom, I get head parts. See if that helps out. (Works for Cocoon, Pupa, PW, chrysilis. Although, I might make a video soon for it. If I do I will post it here on this post

Bit off topic... I had the same problem. I did not shoot the head at all and boom, I get head parts. See if that helps out. (Works for Cocoon, Pupa, PW, chrysilis. Although, I might make a video soon for it. If I do I will post it here on this post

Also, this isn't really about who they have beaten or what rank they are. Skill is what determines it. To make this more clear I'll just write a template up the top for people.

if chief can surive a fall from space to earth then naked snake stands no chance there is a

o percent chance out of 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 snake would win not muchn.

Acomplishments is not really what I am talking about. Like I said (and this goes for everybody) I might write a simple template). Plus this post isn't meant to spark problems as I want to know who would win, just simple facts on who will win. No complete shutting each other off. "Caboose the Aces", this is not directed directly at you it was only on the post I had already typed on.

http://metalgear.wik...Metal_Gear_ZEKE

It says

Crew

AI-controlled (standard)

1 (modified)

Only reason: The covenant didn't attack in his lifetime

If that is in the books... 343i, you stuffed the series if Halo is based on books (I kinda doubt exactly based though). MGS was placed with superior technology in the 1960's and in the 21st century.

I don't think you understand. Snake has his advanced 21st century technology. Chief has his advanced 26th century technology. It is like comparing a Marine from today to an Arquebruiser in the 16th century.

Stealth Suit: Cannot Be seen by enemies at all.

While you can say no one can see Snake, I can say 26th century technology can, so this point has no validity.

He can EMP (your biggest derp)

Chief's armor is immune to EMP.

He doesn't have to move at all (another massive derp)

He will stand still for a solid 4 days and die of dehydration.

SVD (Armour Piercing Rounds: Another derp)

Again the suit is Power Armor and is designed to repel bullets. All one has to do is look at the game manual to see that almost all the UNSC weapons use armor piercing rounds.

Zeke (Snakes Weapon: Derp)

And? Chief has taken down Scarabs, infiltrated Covenant cruisers by himself, and even boarded High Charity by himself. I think he can take on a Metal Gear.

M47 (yet again... a derp)

A javelin is going to kill Chief? I don't think so.

Snake will blend in any environment and will not leave until his target is down.

If his target is Chief, he'll be dead.

Biggest derp of all, you probably haven't even played the games (all) and probably havn't played Halo since the beginning. If you did... I salute you. MC was a good soldier, to me Snake is a predator.

Way to just assume things for your favor, assuming you are talking to me. :) Thought I haven't play all the MGS solid games. I've played 1, 2, and some of 3. I don't want to bother with 4. Also I have played all of the Halo games since 2001, and have read the majority of the books.

• Like 2

Ow. Ow. The decision pains me. Ow.

I'd have to say Chief though. Solely based on the fact that he's got technology, training and a slew of advantages. where as Truthfully, even though i love MGS and Naked Snake, He can barely hold a candle to an ODST in comparison.

and i notice people bringing up the stealth suit that Snake has, Naked snake just had camo clothing, not the Octocamo Old Snake had.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I messes up a few points. A bit shaky, spoke with a few people on xbox and was getting all of the facts. I found that it will be an equal match. In an urban map we discussed pros and cons about both and worked out chief may win. Jungle is going to be a definite for snake. although I do not agree with the technology as they both prosper in different areas. If you at least played one of the games, you have my utmost respect as you know what you are talking about. If you havn't played any. I advise you to play to make a SOLID reference.

You have my respect. I am glad this hasn't turned into all out conflict like usual over the mic.

Ow. Ow. The decision pains me. Ow.

I'd have to say Chief though. Solely based on the fact that he's got technology, training and a slew of advantages. where as Truthfully, even though i love MGS and Naked Snake, He can barely hold a candle to an ODST in comparison.

and i notice people bringing up the stealth suit that Snake has, Naked snake just had camo clothing, not the Octocamo Old Snake had.

In MGS 3, if you hit all 62 of the Kerotan Frogs you get the stealth camo. In MGS PW if you beat Extra ops mission 50 (Perfect Stealth: cannot be detected and complete as fast as possible) with an "S" rank (Watch it on youtube, harder than they make it look). One think chief does not have that snake does is an iPod to play his favorite tunes and does not need a giftcard to buy stuff. I feel so bloody stupid after writing that.

• 1 month later...

First of all you posted this in a halo community, so opinions are going to be bias, also i have not played and of MGS games(and probably will not) that being said

1.as someone else stated cheif has 500 or 600 hundred years of technilagical advances, so if they did live in the same universe cheifs active camo would be better!

2 snake dose not have radar.

3. someone else said that all unsc weapons have armor peircing rounds, which is true, so snake would not have advatage there.

4. op said nothing about zeke, but seeing some discriptions zeke seems to be an op mantis controled by an ai dumber than cortana, so cheif would not need infinity(way overkill snake and zeke could not fight infinity even if cheif were not there, hell i don't think cheif could win againts infinity for that matter, way to overkill to even mention infinity), so if snake gets zeke then cheif get a cortana controlled mantis with mac instead of machinegun turret. but seeing as how cheif has killed several scarab's without a mantis, cheif would win aginst snake even without the mantis.

5. if snake just went invis then stood perfectly still(really that was your point) has anyone ever won a fight standing perfectly still other than gandi, and that was a different type of win. so to be still in combat make you punching bag, and extremely bad tactic.

6. you also started to bring in a bunch of other people from MGS and said they would beat up cheif in a week. well if it took them(a team a week to beat) 1 person then thay cant be that good in the first place, and its an uneven fight. so if you bring them in lets give cheif, linda , kelly, and fred.

7. as far as snake winning in jungle setting i still really doubt it, begining of h3 was jungle and cheif did not have any problems on legendary(at least when i control him 0 deaths level one on legendary!)

8. cheif has better tactics hands down. he was trained from the age of 6. it would be like compairing chuck noris to tony jaw, ya chuck can be bad *** with hollywoods help, but tony jaw(i may be misspelling his last name) would win every time in a real fight!

There is no possible way Snake can win. In the books, it shows Chief and the other Spartan II's silently moving in darkness without being heard, and that's without his technology. That puts him on par with Snake, but he's more agile and faster and stronger than Snake and has enhanced senses. So even without his Mjolnir suit, Chief would win.

I've been giving this some thought after playing MGS3.

If we go by whatever equipment avaible, Snake has stealth camo and access to the AK-47(Is the M63 5.56 or 7.62?) .

UNSC weapons fire 7.62mm AP rounds, which is the same caliber as the AK.

Chief would have to close the distance to Snake.

It all depends on range fought and how fast chief can close the distance.

Snake has no chance at winning in CQC.

Snake has a chance at winning, but it's very situational.

I've been giving this some thought after playing MGS3.

If we go by whatever equipment avaible, Snake has stealth camo and access to the AK-47(Is the M63 5.56 or 7.62?) .

UNSC weapons fire 7.62mm AP rounds, which is the same caliber as the AK.

Chief would have to close the distance to Snake.

It all depends on range fought and how fast chief can close the distance.

Snake has no chance at winning in CQC.

Snake has a chance at winning, but it's very situational.

This is what I like. A proper explanation. Yes, situations will effect the outcome. Thumbs up. Thanks for playing the game though. Rarely anybody knows it exists. If you play PW then I'll see you there. One way snake will win (Inspired by Kats death). SVD through the visor. Chief, wins just by calling a supply package with a rocket launcher in a close environment. Take the courtesy to please watch this clip of the Solid VS liquid fight scene in MGS 4. http://www.youtube.c...?v=NzXcKGp-AA8. That game was the only reason I got a PS3. (It would take hours for me to write a proper explaination). *ITS BIG BOSS' SON BY THE WAY*