Should UNSC & Good Covenant become allies ?

vStealthYx

okay i know that the good covenant with the arbiter are still allies with the humans but dont you think that it would be really fun and cool to fight along side the good covies against the forerunners and bad covies , so imagine good elites helping you like off halo 3 ,

What do other people think to this ?

That just might happen, seeing as Arbiter, Jul M'damma, and ONI are all having issues with each other.

The Chief and Arbiter must meet again if were ever going to see an alliance between covy and humans. I think those two can bring peace.

There's potential in the storyline to have friendly & enemy covies, and enemy humans as well (ONI is going behind UNSC's back and making deals could put some divisions into the human side). I think it'd be a nice shake up if we had a small enemy human faction, see what its like to fight as Covies maybe.

hm yeh that would be very good and interesting , being a Covenant elite and fighting bad UNSC marines and spartans , that would be very good and i do hope that the arbiter is in halo 5

i think you're misunderstanding this....

he means that some of covenant fights alongside humanity, while others choose to fight against them. The humans would not end up as antagonists