To Those Who HAVE NOT Received Codes

SykoWolf

I still have yet to received my code, I call xbox support and they told me to post on these forms. So I made a account, hopefully someone will see this. My email is [email protected] today is december the 3rd, its 6 o'clock at night how much longer do I have to wait....

If you dont get it soon. Call Xbox Support back up, dont let them send you back here though. You can also try the Waypoint forum, they may be able to help you with any issues.

If your having that same problem then this isnt really the right forum, this is a community run forum sorry. Waypoint is where you should go, its where some 343 staff hang around and watch things.

Yeah I understand. Thanks again! I'm guessing if I can't get it tonight I have to wait for a public release?

I did read something about a full release to everyone, im not sure when and if it is happening, but i will keep you guys updated on it :)

im still working on mine, i work for microsoft playtest, and was supposed to have mine a while ago when i played the damn game, i have been with support for about an hour , and 343 released a tweet saying that today was the deadline and december 5th was the public release.

How much will the specializations be?