To Those Who HAVE NOT Received Codes

SykoWolf

I have all requirements , played on the midnight launch and everyday after that. The email that's connected to my gamer tag is a valid email and I still use it today. I live in the united states. I really want my code so then i can start playing again. I had to stop because I'm already max out at SR 70. i wish i had those code to keep leveling up.

You know after oh...A LONG time, i'm getting kinda mad, THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO 343i, ALL SUPPORT KEEPS LEADING ME TO THESE BLASTED FORUMS (btw waypoint stopped give USEFUL info early last week), THIS FROUM IS TELLING ME TO GO A FORUM WHERE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE POSTED FOR CODES, NO ONE FROM 343i (at least anyone useful) IS VIEWING THEM. AND THEN WE HAVE PEOPLE SAYING (people like the above) SAYING THAT WE CAN'T THEM....WHY? No one has given any of us a proper answer as to high so many edigible players have not gotten the code, I know for a fact i did it, yet no code, And many others are in the same vote...YET LE PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE CODES?!?!?

AND OH YAY, THEY TOLD US TO WAIT LONGER FOR THE CODES.....hahaha they think their funny

You know after oh...A LONG time, i'm getting kinda mad, THERE IS NO WAY TO TALK TO 343i, ALL SUPPORT KEEPS LEADING ME TO THESE BLASTED FORUMS (btw waypoint stopped give USEFUL info early last week), THIS FROUM IS TELLING ME TO GO A FORUM WHERE LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE HAVE POSTED FOR CODES, NO ONE FROM 343i (at least anyone useful) IS VIEWING THEM. AND THEN WE HAVE PEOPLE SAYING (people like the above) SAYING THAT WE CAN'T THEM....WHY? No one has given any of us a proper answer as to high so many edigible players have not gotten the code, I know for a fact i did it, yet no code, And many others are in the same vote...YET LE PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE CODES?!?!?

AND OH YAY, THEY TOLD US TO WAIT LONGER FOR THE CODES.....hahaha they think their funny

Obviously your angry, but there really isnt anything we can do, taking your anger out on us will not get you closer to the codes. 343 did kinda screw up with the codes..even more so by not having a proper contact line and it IS getting annoying. But as i said, we cant do anything

hello 343i my name is steven hartnett(steve irie eyes)-gamer tag) and i've been trying to get in contact you guys for quiet some time now. i started playing halo 4 multiplayer online november, 13. i heard that if you played before the 20th you should recieve a code to unlock all the other specializations i have yet to recieve a code and was wandering if yall could help me out.

sincerly steven hartnett

Just thought I'd post the same thin on here as I did on the waypoint forum- I have contacted xbox live support and they have validated I have the correct email address, gold membership, in the US, I'm over 18, I played since launch, I have not received a dashboard message, the email wasn't deleted or in a spam folder, an I did not opt out of receiving Xbox promo emails. Just for a last ditch attempt to get the codes, my gamer tag is Switchblade123 and I can also be reached at the email linked to my 343 login. Help :(

Just thought I'd post the same thin on here as I did on the waypoint forum- I have contacted xbox live support and they have validated I have the correct email address, gold membership, in the US, I'm over 18, I played since launch, I have not received a dashboard message, the email wasn't deleted or in a spam folder, an I did not opt out of receiving Xbox promo emails. Just for a last ditch attempt to get the codes, my gamer tag is Switchblade123 and I can also be reached at the email linked to my 343 login. Help :(

Im not sure but apparently they have either sent it out again OR will be sending it out again soon. Thats all i really now at this stage. Sorry i cant help as much :(

I stil have not received my codes. Contacted Microsoft. They said to post my gamer tag here and 343 could check my account and send the codes.

Gamer tag "yourself"

Microsoft should not be sending people here, we are only a community run site. We Cant actually get people Spec Codes, but they may be releasing the Specs to everyone in the next month or so

Hi im Level 60 and i only have operator and wetwork is now done why dont i have more, i have redownloaded turned on my op-in and no code, this is bugging me, why make a global game and only allow higher paying customers to gain more levels thats alittle like false advertising, but i need it fixxed or i will stop playing halo altogether

xX Mr Prime Xx

FIX IT!, 343 get your act together, Bungie would have never let silly things like this happen lol!

Just release the specializations to EVERYONE and all the problems would be solved overnight. It makes no sense to keep splitting everyone up into little groups to release content. Next release will be to only Males born before 1990 who live in Eastern Standard Time. Which I will also qualify for and somehow still not get a code. Just release them to everyone already!