To Those Who HAVE NOT Received Codes

SykoWolf

I know for a fact I've met all requirements, Ive been checking my email folders constantly the last couple of days and still nothing, this is really ******** me off that all my friends are passing me now.

What email will this be sent to. The one we used for our 343 accounts or our XBOX account email?

Goto xbox.com and sign in, then go to contact preferences and what ever email is there is where it should have been sent to.

So I don't know if anyone else has had this specific problem, but after some digging within my own account, I found a really interesting bit of information-

Although my email and contact email are both set to my current address (the one it has been for upwards of 4 years), when I tried changing some microsoft account information, it sent a security code to my parents email, which I had initially used to sign up some time 5 years ago.

So, if that is the case and it is still linked to that account in some way, there's a very good chance that the email was sent to that account and then promptly deleted, being that I don't even live with them anymore.

Kind of frustrating that I had to bother them to check their trash folder when they get home. I'll post again once I figure out if it's there or not.

I'm still one of the many who haven't received the specializations codes and i was wondering if there is a recent update on this? I meet all of the requirements that are specified in the article but still haven't gotten an email. Someone please give me an answer because right now I am very confused, annoyed, and irritated. PLEASE HELP THANKS!

Exact same situation here. I did played before the 20th, I am not registered in Europe or whatever and the email is not in my Spam or anything. What should we do? Just wait?

Just wait until the deadline is up, if you havent received the email by then, contact customer support or go to waypoint.

So I don't know if anyone else has had this specific problem, but after some digging within my own account, I found a really interesting bit of information-

Although my email and contact email are both set to my current address (the one it has been for upwards of 4 years), when I tried changing some microsoft account information, it sent a security code to my parents email, which I had initially used to sign up some time 5 years ago.

So, if that is the case and it is still linked to that account in some way, there's a very good chance that the email was sent to that account and then promptly deleted, being that I don't even live with them anymore.

Kind of frustrating that I had to bother them to check their trash folder when they get home. I'll post again once I figure out if it's there or not.

Then you should also probably contact customer support, see if your able to get the code re sent to another email.

Syko's Note: And Guys if you havent received your email yet, and there isnt any reason you can think of why you dont have it, then just give it more time until the deadline is up, after it is up, then contact customer support or waypoint, they should be able to help you get your code.

My email that i had originally used for my gamertag has since been deactivated, i just changed it to my current email address. What should i do about the code? will it be sent to my new email?

It depends how quick you changed it, and if the code was already sent out before you changed... just give it a little time, if it doesnt show..then try customer support or waypoint.

after tomorrow night if i dont have it im suing your asses with false advertising.

First of all, you cant sui the largest computer company in the world, thats just stupid. Secondly there is a deeadline for a reason, just wait, you will get your code, and if you dont have it, contact Customer support.

I thought 343 was going to be good. But they screw me over and a lot of others. I want my code. I played before the 20th I live in the USA and I have 1 email tied to my account/gamer tag. Send me a code please 343 my email is [email protected].

This is not run by 343. We cant give you anything, plus it is kinda hard for them to send out hundreds of thousands of emails in a 2 day period, thats why there is a deadline. If you dont have it by then, contact support or waypoint, simple as that.

i believe i have a very specific problem. you guys said you sent the code to the email address associated with my account as of Nov. 20th. When i made my account 2 years ago i didnt ever think xbox or anyone would really need to give me anything through email so i put it to a random email address that i never used. when i heard that the codes were going to be sent by email i immediately went to change my email associated with my account. the problem is, it didn't take effect until December 1st, which is after the Nov.20th deadline. So now i have a code in an email account i cant access and google will not give me the password to the address because i dont have enough information to prove its mine.... is there anyway i can get a code sent to my real email address? i know i have met all the requirements to receive one. thanks!

i believe i have a very specific problem. you guys said you sent the code to the email address associated with my account as of Nov. 20th. When i made my account 2 years ago i didnt ever think xbox or anyone would really need to give me anything through email so i put it to a random email address that i never used. when i heard that the codes were going to be sent by email i immediately went to change my email associated with my account. the problem is, it didn't take effect until December 1st, which is after the Nov.20th deadline. So now i have a code in an email account i cant access and google will not give me the password to the address because i dont have enough information to prove its mine.... is there anyway i can get a code sent to my real email address? i know i have met all the requirements to receive one. thanks!

Well your best chance is to either contact Xbox Support, or go to waypoint and post in a thread there (which will take longer)

Hopefully you should be able to get into contact with someone who can deactivate the old code that was sent and send you a new one.

Otherwise you could contact google and explain your situation and they may give you the password and other details.

I'm pretty sure my email was sent. But it was sent to basically a non-existent email. I just recently called xbox and requested them to change my email linked to my gamertag to one I actually use, which they did. Is there any way to request another email to be sent regarding the specializaitions?

I'm pretty sure my email was sent. But it was sent to basically a non-existent email. I just recently called xbox and requested them to change my email linked to my gamertag to one I actually use, which they did. Is there any way to request another email to be sent regarding the specializaitions?

Im not too sure sorry, best bet is to talk to support again, otherwise you could go to Waypoint and try there (if its up and running)

Otherwise talk to the guys you made your last email with and see if they can give you the password for it and just recover it that way.

Ok here is my problem. my email is disabled/discontinued. I cannot log on to my email at all. I changed my email on my xbox live account to a current working email. could they resend the code? I personally think they should come out with an update for this on xbox because lots of people are having issues.

thanks.

Ok here is my problem. my email is disabled/discontinued. I cannot log on to my email at all. I changed my email on my xbox live account to a current working email. could they resend the code? I personally think they should come out with an update for this on xbox because lots of people are having issues.

thanks.

If its disabled they shouldnt have even been able to send it to there in the first place. Id say contact Xbox Customer support, maybe they can get someone to resend the code to your current email. Thats the best bet

i talked to xbox support and they told me to post here... they said someone from 343 should respond to my post and they should help me sort out the problem....

Customer Support really shouldnt be sending people here sorry, we dont have any direct links with 343 Industries, we're only community run....

but if i was to say anything, it would be to contact a google help line so you can recover your email details. Just explain your situation to them, they should be able to help.

Sorry i cant do more :(

My name Email is [email protected] ORIGINALY associated with my GamerTag: Introz Raw

I got halo on release date and im 18 years old. I have faithfully played halo for 8 years. please send

me my specialization code.

Sorry this isnt a 343 run site, its community run so we cant really help you with getting your code sorry :/

Waypoint is the only site closely associated with 343

Hey I was wondering if all codes have been sent out and/ or u need to have Microsoft Rewards to receive a code. Please I need answers. p.s. as a last resort anyone know when the specializations will be available for everyone?

Codes are being sent out to those who played the game online before the 20th. It should be sent to the email associated with your Xbox live account by the 3rd Of December i "think"