To Those Who HAVE NOT Received Codes

SykoWolf

Well its now Tuesday December the 4th, and I still have not received my email yet. Again I don't mine waiting, but they keep pushing the deadline back. When should I suspect to receive it I'm serious! I am tired of waiting Iv wasted over a week of my life checking my email and posting on forms and browsing the internet for answers. I could be playing Halo 4 this past week, but no I'm caped out, at SR70. I love the game and I don't need a number to keep playing, I just have all this xp I don't want to wast it. Straight up you all messed up deciding to go this rout w/the emails, I spent over 400$ to play your game. And I get penalized for not buying LE, just b/c you wanna push sells, your sell out! There are people already SR130 and maxed out, but yet you ask me to to keep waiting and to be patience...... ( :

So its now the 4th and still no code. How does one contact Halo Waypoint?

Best bet is to just post somewhere active about whats been going on.

Well its now Tuesday December the 4th, and I still have not received my email yet. Again I don't mine waiting, but they keep pushing the deadline back. When should I suspect to receive it I'm serious! I am tired of waiting Iv wasted over a week of my life checking my email and posting on forms and browsing the internet for answers. I could be playing Halo 4 this past week, but no I'm caped out, at SR70. I love the game and I don't need a number to keep playing, I just have all this xp I don't want to wast it. Straight up you all messed up deciding to go this rout w/the emails, I spent over 400$ to play your game. And I get penalized for not buying LE, just b/c you wanna push sells, your sell out! There are people already SR130 and maxed out, but yet you ask me to to keep waiting and to be patience...... ( :

This isnt a 343 run site sorry, and the emails have stopped being sent out. Try waypoint and posting there, they may be able to help.

they said Europe is not part of spec email which is what was said on first post in first page

Yes, Europe isnt included in the offer sorry :/

I still haven't received an email and I met all the criteria. I'm very upset because I can't level up anymore. My friends all received the code and one one of them got a message on Xbox live with a code. I would really love this code because as of now this rank system is becoming the worst in halo history. Please send me one

I personally called Xbox live support to find they had actually messed up on my email. It was under a name I don't know so I had them change it to my actual email. What I don't understand is how did that happen to began with and how was I able to recover my account with the email they change it to today prior to the change? I know those two things I mentioned above are not related to 343 industries but I have had the game pre ordered and have been playing online since launch. Now that's been said how does one benefit off the "free gift" others have been benefiting off of that payed the same as I.

I personally called Xbox live support to find they had actually messed up on my email. It was under a name I don't know so I had them change it to my actual email. What I don't understand is how did that happen to began with and how was I able to recover my account with the email they change it to today prior to the change? I know those two things I mentioned above are not related to 343 industries but I have had the game pre ordered and have been playing online since launch. Now that's been said how does one benefit off the "free gift" others have been benefiting off of that payed the same as I.

^sorry

i have got one yet and tried to get help and nothing not even support can help....and dont know how to directly contact 343 and i am getting very frustrated with this

Can I has ?GT: G3NTL3M3N

i really need this if not given out yet...i never got my email about the specilization and its tuesday!

I still have not received my codes in my Xbox Messages yet. Just to clarify changing the Marketing Settings that I've been hearing about doesn't do anything right? It won't affect me getting my codes?

No it wont effect the Spec Code Email.

To Everyone else who doesnt have their code, The codes are not being sent via Email anymore, instead they will be sent to your Xbox Live Messenger thing. If you do not receive it in either of those ways, you will not be getting the code.

Also this is not a 343 run site, it is a fan run community :)

If you have any issues, please go to Waypoint forums, they may be able to help