Rob T

So back when I was playing Halo 3 I discovered the secret to getting better at Halo fast. After playing a bunch of Halo 4 I realized that only the hard core/good Halo fans had been using this method and that the casual players were being left in the dark. This is why I decided to make a quick 2 minute video to show you all how to drastically improve your game, especially your BR/DMR/Sniper fights. Now don't get me wrong this isn't just for casual gamers trying to get better but is a must for everyone. If you don't already have this map and game type to play in your custom games you'll thank me later. Check it out below and let me know what you think, any likes, subscribes, favorites, and or constructive criticism would be appreciated!

• Like 5

tithis would work but you should add in the pistols because it often destroys the dmr. it would give the dmr users practice against a weapon with a higher rate of fire. i noticed that no matter how good you are with the dmr the first person who shoots tends to get the kill. this is because the dmr reticle is pushed upwards with every shot that hits you misplacing your fire. if you can learn how to make up for this "movement" then u will be one of the best people at the dmr. the pistol helps because the high rate of fire causes the dmr 's reticle to move upwards alot. (tip: practice with the dmr against other rifles and a higher sensitivity makes this less of a problem.) ------- make a separate map for this but i get completely destroyed when i take on an assault rifle user from short range. this wouldnt happen if i was a better short range with the dmr. this normally happens on small maps like haven and abandon...

Great idea! I will use this later. But i already am pretty good at 5 shot killes i won a 5 min game with nothing but 5 shot kills, assasanations and grenades, with out dying. But this thing does help alot and as Rob T said even if you are great at HALO 4 / 3 5 shot killes. Thanks Rob T. And i bet that would of bin hard to think of!

this is the map I've been looking for... I used to love this in halo3. How can I go about downloading this?

If you cant xx th3 faddy download it you can just make a mini map like this in the forge mode.

• 4 weeks later...