Spartan Ops XP: How it Should Work...

SatanicBagels

You should try Spartan Ops (Shoot-Out) with double xp, you get 11,900xp per game. In matchmaking with double xp, you get around 5,800xp per game..

I have it is insane. I should have figured double XP into my original math.

Of course the other option would be to increase XP output for your standard War Games match. If you were to do that, however, leveling up might go too quickly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

sweaty bageles how is less sparten ops players a good think we have a decent amount of war game players

A large population isn't necessary in either Spartan Ops or War Games. In fact population is only considered important in the way that it can signify which playlists are loved and whether a game is doing well or not. My reasoning is completely based upon the idea that Spartan Ops should not be a more plentiful source of XP in the long run.

The plan I have laid out would convince people to play Spartan Ops Episodes at least once for maximum XP output... yet not result to people playing them over and over again constantly and getting more XP than in War Games, which I consider to be the main thunder of the game.

All opinions :)