Request: Objective in Big Team Battle + Bring back older maps

puppychair123

Dear Everyone (especially 343 Industries),

In previous Halo games such as Halo 3 and Halo: Reach, there was more than just Big Team Infinity Slayer. Mixed in there was a large variety of objectives, such as capture the flag, assault, and territories. I know that you have these game types separate, but it's just not the same without vehicles.

Objective games with vehicles on a large map allows players to be creative and strategize, on top of having fun. I remember I had some of the best times playing capture the flag on Valhalla in Halo 3; basically, objective with the big team is excellent.

About those maps: Forge World from Halo: Reach immediately comes to mind, seeing as there are nearly infinite possibilities. Also, Sand Trap from Halo 3. The Elephants gave way to so many different strategies and game types.

Please consider everyone,

Your Die hard Fan

As much as I agree with exactly what you are saying and as much as I appreciate a legitimate complaint/request written out tastefully (thank you), 343 doesn't come on these forums. We are just the community forums. In order to have 343 look at this and consider your request, you're going to have to go to the Halo Waypoint forums.

And welcome to the forums!

Sounds good. I was a huge fan of the way that Halo 3 did their Big Team Battle playlist. I have fond memories of hopping in the 'hog with my flag and yelling at my friend to "drive faster"!

I think that when more updates come out for Match Making (which they will) that Big Team will be more expanded and include objective-based game types.