Highest amount kills in a game

Meta Knight

You must've had a pretty bad team in swat if you could get 43 kills lol, not trying to be rude or anything. According to Waypoint, my highest game in 4 is 36 in BTB on Exile. Apparently, I placed 8th for that game though... haha

Yeah the way the scoring is done is stupid. The game I scored 30 I placed 8th as well because my team lost and I was the highest scorer on my team so it placed me as that even though I outscored every player on the other team.

38 in BTB. I've had a 45 in SWAT but I don't count it because SWAT is so damn easy when your teammates quit.

That is absolutely true.

It's kind of the same with Grifball. As much fun as it is to just destroy people with that gravity hammer, it kind of ruins the curve on the number of kills per game...

You must've had a pretty bad team in swat if you could get 43 kills lol, not trying to be rude or anything. According to Waypoint, my highest game in 4 is 36 in BTB on Exile. Apparently, I placed 8th for that game though... haha

haha yeah i did have a pretty bad team, they didn't do much :P