Is there any OFFICIAL word on what playlists to expect?

Echo

I can't keep playing the same straight forward playlists like ctf (ONLY 2 flag, SAME weapon/vehicle spawns) and big team battle (ONLY slayer, never 2 flag, 1 flag, etc.)

I know they said they were going to roll out new playlists as time goes on,

BUT, does that mean they are going to actually bring back stuff like grouped playlists that have more than one gametype in it? for variety? or are they just going to add stuff like free for all and MLG, and other specific gametypes?...

cause that sucks... i miss team objective and big team. playing objective games with 16 players... alternating between offense and defense.

Rant starts now.

Doesn't anyone else miss that? dedicating an entire round to defense, it builds on the gameplay if you ask me, because you get the chance to really think strategically and defensively. instead of running out and killing people you try to make sure the entrances are guarded and get the best weapons you can. then offense was always so much fun cause you could put your full attention on raiding the enemies base and not have to panic and worry about no one guarding your own flag.

Cause when you play defense on 2 flag, it can get boring... especially when your team is on the offensive lol and youre sitting back doing nothing... but waiting.... looking at textures long enough that you start seeing faults XD

Dominion would be awesome on big team... >:C

The Community Manager of 343i has officially said via her Twitter that Team Doubles will be released "In the weeks to come." YAY! <3

Thank goodness. That is the only playlist that I truly think is missing, along with the separation of competitive playlists. An official MLG playlist would be great as well, after MLG sorts out their own settings.

Thank goodness. That is the only playlist that I truly think is missing, along with the separation of competitive playlists. An official MLG playlist would be great as well, after MLG sorts out their own settings.

Lol, MLG revolutionized Halo....or did Halo revolutionize MLG!? ^.^