Team Snipers doesn't play like real Halo...

tawhefinlayson

i personally feel Team Snipers could use some updates... A choice between Snipers and Snipers Pro (no radar in pro). Incorporate some more beam rifle...Perferably in a separately available Loadout.... Do something to either reduce the flinch OVERALL (rather than having to unlock Rogue) or atleast reduce the damn thing... You could be playing the worst shot ever and all they have to do is shoot you in the torso (or foot for hells sake) twice...It may as well automatically zoom you out, because recompensating for the flinch poses to be a chore haha.... Don't get me wrong, i was excited and still am about Team Snipers...But the one thing that REALLY turned me off to it... Was the delayed sniping?? It just doesn't feel like halo.... Don't even know if thats possible, those reading this may not even see it as necessary, but its just not Halo sniping...I will say that you have done an EXCELLENT JOB though 343. You really have lived up to the expectations...If there wasn't such a long response to the pulling of my trigger i'd be MORE THAN HAPPY...

I disagree. No pistol and keep the motion sensor.

Yes this. No radar takes focus away from marksmanship, as does the pistol. The game should revolve around sniping, not people running around getting easy kills because you're facing the wrong way.

And I have no idea what the OP is talking about in terms of a delay...

And I have no idea what the OP is talking about in terms of a delay...

Very occasionally, when you the target they survive for another second or two before visibly being killed, and in that time they can still fire their weapons, do damage and even get kills.

A Sniper Pro variant without Magnums or the motion tracker would be nice. You can always vote against it, after all: and I'd definitely like to see some Beam Rifle loadouts. The two weapons are perfectly balanced, so players could choose to genuine personal preference rather than worrying they're picking one which is 'worse'.

• Like 1

I wouldn't want a side arm in Team Snipers because then you'f have people running around just using that instead. I like having the radar though because then people can't just camp behind something. The flinch though is very irritating though. Even a person with a bad shot can get a lucky hit and then you're reticule goes up really far and then just as you get it back on them you get killed. The delay is very annoying as well, it's also a problem in SWAT. I'll get the medal for a headshot and after I fired my shot I get killed by the person I just killed.

• Like 1

No pistol, no pistol, no pistol. In Reach, if it was Snipers Pro on Hemmorhage, that's the only gametype that was actually snipers. Snipers pro on any smaller map is just a fistfight and assassination fest. Regular snipers on just about any map is just Team Magnums or still a fistfight. Snipers in 4 is nice though, as Dawn Wolf and Neurotic Kasper had said, it's actually about sniping. And yea, the flinch and laggy kills are very very annoying.

They need to incorporate the smaller maps. I'm so sick of only playing Big Team maps. That's what ruined Snipers for me, I guess we can go back to Bungie doing this on Reach though. Seriously, Team Snipers on Haven or Abandon would be a nice change of pace, IMO.

And if you're arguing for pistols... No respect.

Very occasionally, when you the target they survive for another second or two before visibly being killed, and in that time they can still fire their weapons, do damage and even get kills.

A Sniper Pro variant without Magnums or the motion tracker would be nice. You can always vote against it, after all: and I'd definitely like to see some Beam Rifle loadouts. The two weapons are perfectly balanced, so players could choose to genuine personal preference rather than worrying they're picking one which is 'worse'.

This post is legit.Team Snipers=Sniper,Magnum and motion sensor.Sniper pro=no motion sensor or magnum.