First game of SWAT.

Funk Shun All

Gotta disagree. Remove the BR and it'll be way better. Too easy to spray and pray, IMO.

Yeah, I do tend to agree, although in past Halo games (excluding Reach) it's been the BR all the way (obviously) and people never did judge that too harshly. It seems like the DMR has greater range than the BR and people need to try and take advantage of it.

Yeah, I do tend to agree, although in past Halo games (excluding Reach) it's been the BR all the way (obviously) and people never did judge that too harshly. It seems like the DMR has greater range than the BR and people need to try and take advantage of it.

Maybe it's cause I haven't played 3 since Reach came out, but 4 just feels a little different than 3, with the BR.

I like tryin to use the DMR on occasion cause I find it better for distance shots, but it's too easy to lose to a BR (probably cause I suck, lol).

is SWAT fun? know its kinda a stupid question but i havent played it yet sticking to dominion/slayer.

SWAT is one of those gametypes where you either love it or absolutely hate it. It's also best if you play with a group of people who you know, because it's easier to coordinate.

I would play it for sure. Give it about six or seven matches (not necessarily back to back) before you decide that you hate it, though.

• Like 1

Gotta disagree. Remove the BR and it'll be way better. Too easy to spray and pray, IMO.

Couldn't say it any better myself.

If you guys are curious, SWAT is excellent for the Pistol Kill accomodation. You can get a tremendous amount of kills VIA SWAT using the pistol ;)

That's the only way I'll ever get my pistol commendation up xD And the BR, of course.

The DMR vs BR comment seems like more of a problem with weapon balance than the playlist itself. I use DMR for medium-long to long range and BR for medium range most of the time. As far as spraying and praying with the BR, you pretty much either get the headshot or not. The bullet spread isn't very far on the BR and I would say it's pretty hard to get a lucky headshot based off of that bullet spread. That's the way it was in Halo 2 and 3 as well when basically the only primary weapon was the BR.