servers univable

Caboose The Ace

There are issues with servers and connections, people that arent getting them are either damn lucky or just plain lagging themselves (seeign as the game does in fact give the worst connection host every game). Generally, the issue is resolved when people fix their own Internet or let their xbox cool down. Try everything user-end first, if not do like me and wait it out.

It is usually your connection. You might want to test your internet and make sure you have nothing else in the house running.

it's probably your connection, i just got off xbox playing war games, thats what i find the problem is when i cant get on to MM

9/10 of errors are on the Users end generally caused by them. Troubleshooting 101.

It isn't on the users end. It's happening to a lot of people.

I've played games online at my house for years and had 0 problems with my connection. I buy halo 4 and five days later i get locked out of the servers the entire weekend. I've checked absolutely everything, and nothing is wrong on my end. I've deleted my profile, cleared cache, redownloaded profile, checked conn, tried everything and it all checks out, and all weekend i've been locked out.

Is 343 even alive? are they fixing this?