Lets just be honest...

RIPHalo

Halo 2,3, and Reach blow Halo 4 out of the water! There are so many problems with the multiplayer in this game I do not know where to start, and honestly dont feel like listing them all. I felt so ripped off when I bought this game that I took it to Gamestop three days after buying it and traded it for $30 credit toward Black Ops 2. And guess what Black Ops 2 delivered a great game, unlike Halo 4! I have no bias toward any video game maker,I couldnt care less, but I am so disappointed by the makers of my favorite game of all-time, the video game that really got me back into playing video games, that I google searched who made Halo 4 and now find myself on this message board ready to complain. This was probably the most highly anticipated game of my lifetime, and they came nowhere close to delivering! I will probably go back and buy Halo 4 just to see what improvements and updates they will make to multiplayer, but I dont think they are going to fix all the problems I have. It just feels sloppy. They really screwed the pooch on this one. Cant wait for Halo 5 lol!

It's new, so people dislike it/how it works. Give it time.

In the first week of release I found it hard to play more than 3 games in a row, but now I'm used to how it plays out.

Kinda like a second language you're learning, at first it's hard, then you get the hang of it.

(Reach was horrible, Just saying.)

• Like 1

Halo Reach was just slow and grey, and they gave us a new box of OSSIM in halo 4, and Black Ops 2 is going to get old in about a month, i can see it. I played it, it's really similiar to the other call of duties. Halo 4 delivers way more than any other game this year. I'n guessing you're just blind.

It's new, so people dislike it/how it works. Give it time.

In the first week of release I found it hard to play more than 3 games in a row, but now I'm used to how it plays out.

Kinda like a second language you're learning, at first it's hard, then you get the hang of it.

(Reach was horrible, Just saying.)

I dont find the game hard, I find the game ***! It feels like Crysis 2. While Crysis 2 wasnt a bad game, it wasnt a great game either. Halo multiplayer is supposed to be great! The first time I played Halo 2 multiplayer I was like "wow this is the most awesome gaming experience i've ever had". I dont get that feeling from this game at all. I got a feeling that Halo has really came back to the pack from being an elite game. Like I said I know nothing about 343 or what other games theyve done, but they really screwed up on this game. Just so happens "that game" is my favorite game of all time. So i'm really disappointed.

My view of the series.

From best to worst.

Halo 4, Halo CE, Halo Reach, Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo 3 ODST and finally Halo wars.

Mine is

Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo CE, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo 2, Halo 2's poop, Halo Wars.

But RIP enjoy your COD. I can't say I will be upset that you are not on Halo.

• Like 1

Halo 4, Halo Reach, Halo CE, Halo 3, Halo ODST, Halo 2, Halo 2's poop, Halo Wars.

Not gonna lie, I laughed pretty dang hard at that hahaha xD

... do i hear a 12 yr old cod baby whining cuz halo is always better?

That is nothing but an opinion, but you state it like a fact. Just because you don't like Call of Duty doesn't mean the world doesn't.

Wait -- you go and trade in your Halo 4 for black ***** 2 and then go buy it again later? Great plan.

Yeah I didnt really think it all the way through. The guy at Gamestop was so excited he pretty much snatched the game out of my hands and ran me out of the door, he couldnt believe he was getting a pre-owned copy of halo 4 three days after release.

Lets be honest.... You can't adapt to new games. Thus your reason to turn in a game to get CoD, the game that hasn't changed and has been recycled for 10 years.

And you may be right. But the lack of content at release is my big huge problem with this game, not the new gameplay or anything like that. And yes COD hasnt changed a bit and thats why I love it. Little bity tweaks and thats it. You dont mess with perfection. Halo and COD multiplayer is, or should I say was perfection! There was nothing wrong with any of the previous Halos multiplayer. They should've improved the content, came up with some fresh ideas to improve the content in the gameplay and left everything else the same. Instead 343 launched a complete overhaul of the storylines,etc, and the content just sucks. Theres like 3-5 boards on slayer multiplayer! I will go back and get the game but theres no way I will ever like better then any of the previous Halos.