Playlist updates seem to be for ONLY 1 week?

flamez3

It was stated that SWAT was only added for one week, after further inspection they decided to add it for another week because it was so popular. On top of that team snipers is coming back for A WEEK as well. Am I the only one here who thinks they've screwed the pooch yet again with their decisions? Why make a popular playlist only available for 1 week? If team doubles is the same deal this is really gonna be a screw up on their part. Sometimes you gotta wonder whats going through their minds when they release stuff like this :S

"Thousands of you have been enjoying SWAT – this week’s headshot-happy rotational hopper. So many, in fact, that we have decided to leave that playlist in for another week. Additionally, another rotational hopper will be added to the mix, this one featuring everybody’s favorite long-range weapon. That’s right, Team Snipers is a mere five days away!"

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2012/11/14/The-Halo-Bulletin-111412-.aspx

WHAT???!?!?!?!??!?!?!? You mean to tell me that they are going to have Regicide that averages only about 2,000 ppl when I play stay but rotate SWAT that averages as much or MORE then Slayer at 50,000 out?

How hard is it to lump CTF, Regicide, and Oddball into one Objective playlist and give us SWAT, Snipers, and Slayer in another?

Seriously? I'm already playing Reach again just for Team Snipers. If SWAT gets taken out permenantely I will have a hard time playing 4 over Reach/Halo 3 at that point as Slayer in 4 just doesn't do it for me. MEH.

Please 343 don't do this to your player base as I know I'm not the only one given how many are playing SWAT right now

Of course they care about what the customers and players think.

They just don't want the entire player-base spread across too many playlists. They started with 7 or 8 gametypes to get a good idea, and they'll build off of that each and every week. Especially when the Competitive Skill Ranking drops in early 2013, there will be Ranked and Social matches, so there will be plenty to be offered.

People need to remember that this game is still very young in it's lifespan. Patience is a virtue.