Killcam is about worthless

Reaper3751

I dont usually watch killcam because i could normally careless, but i watched a few and holy cow, that thing is awful. The cursor is either all over the place on the kill cam or the guy is aiming at a wall shooting me. Either fix the kill cam atleast or get rid of it all together. If the killcam isnt messed up then i have some other issues to complain about

I dont usually watch killcam because i could normally careless, but i watched a few and holy cow, that thing is awful. The cursor is either all over the place on the kill cam or the guy is aiming at a wall shooting me. Either fix the kill cam atleast or get rid of it all together. If the killcam isnt messed up then i have some other issues to complain about

Generally, I do not have kill cam issues unless it is super frame-rate lagging or just plain connection lag. Try uninstalling Disc 1 on your HD, the kill cams seemed to work oh so much better and I experienced a lot less frame-rate lag.

Generally, I do not have kill cam issues unless it is super frame-rate lagging or just plain connection lag. Try uninstalling Disc 1 on your HD, the kill cams seemed to work oh so much better and I experienced a lot less frame-rate lag.

ill try that thnx

It's really bad for me too but I don't really watch it.

no offense but your pic reminds me of slender, its creepy

I had a fantastic one just now. Gauss hog shot me whilst I was on a ledge above him and he was aiming at the floor... the shot ricocheted up at a 45 degree angle before veering to the left sharply and finding my face.

Honestly if I had created a kill cam this buggy I would have just removed it from the game at the last minute... no one would miss it.

• Like 1

i never installed disc 1, i dont install my games unless needed to to play it like disc 2