PLEASE this needs to be like sent to MGS or somthing

Dominator

Idc if you disagree with me, GTFO if you do.

Kids should not be aloud to play, at least make it 13 and up, i deal with listening to kids CONSTANTLY on all forms of entertainment these days, giving there opinions where its not needed, and sqweeking over the mic about how they love AA's or think halo is gay, or worst. they think CoD is good! haha what a joke! anyway i hope 343 looks at this because they are MS, so please make them prove they are aboce 13, THANK YOU IF YOU DO THIS IT WOULD HELP.(make it for MP only, idc about raging kids in customs you can kick them, but in MP they ruin the game. thx)

• Like 1

Idc if you disagree with me, GTFO if you do.

Kids should not be aloud to play, at least make it 13 and up, i deal with listening to kids CONSTANTLY on all forms of entertainment these days, giving there opinions where its not needed, and sqweeking over the mic about how they love AA's or think halo is gay, or worst. they think CoD is good! haha what a joke! anyway i hope 343 looks at this because they are MS, so please make them prove they are aboce 13, THANK YOU IF YOU DO THIS IT WOULD HELP.(make it for MP only, idc about raging kids in customs you can kick them, but in MP they ruin the game. thx)

You sound like an outraged Mother, I don't like little kids screaming in lobbies but I can't stop that, Its the way the World Works.

You sound like an outraged Mother, I don't like little kids screaming in lobbies but I can't stop that, Its the way the World Works.

not how it used to work, and im an outraged gamer that those kids mothers are ******* fetarded to let there kids play

just mute them

yeah but theres no button for "Boost this 12 year olds skill up so he does not play like a BK and actualy plays the game right" A.K.A the "B.T.1.2.Y.O.S.U.H.D.N.P.L.B.K.A.P.T.G.R" button....yeah if it existed i welcome lil kids mate

• Like 1

Exactly how should they do that?

Retailers need to stop selling rated games to underage kids for starters. What could MS actually do? Ask a question before going one? Google will sort that, ask there date of birth? They could pit anything in.

Best thing to do is mute them, problem sorted

• Like 1

I am 17 years old and will say this. First of all, mute them. Second of all opinion=/=fact. And enough of BK this and pro that. Games are made for entertainment. I'm tired of this. Yes there are bratty kids online but that doesn't mean there are only those kinds. And don't say every teen is great. When I was 5 I was beat up by teens and sent to hospital, so arguement is invalid.

• Like 2

I am 17 years old and will say this. First of all, mute them. Second of all opinion=/=fact. And enough of BK this and pro that. Games are made for entertainment. I'm tired of this. Yes there are bratty kids online but that doesn't mean there are only those kinds. And don't say every teen is great. When I was 5 I was beat up by teens and sent to hospital, so arguement is invalid.

yeah teenagers arent exactly gods sent from above most the time ill be in the lobby and ill hear them picking oon some 8 year old and they cant help it there 8!!