no br's or dmr's on the map

SAx GoMeZ

i just wanted to know if anyone else dosnt like the idea that you cant pick up br, dmr, ar etc ammo around the map.

i know this may not seem like a problem since you pick it up of dead bodies but when you are on a steak or going for a perfection and your running low on ammo and dont really want to run into the middle of the map to try get ammo for whatever gun you may have its a big problem for me and some mates and wanted to know if anyone has the same problem at all.

Yes to this. I stood with 10 kills on ragnarok, found myself back in my own base facing ghosts an enemy warthog and the like. I was thinking with a good team and no deaths yet that I could go for an other perfection. And I finally had fought got assists and where about so survive the all out firefight and assult I was in, I had shot first and I all was intense. I had just reloaded my BR and all (but only to get like 8 more bullets, and hence dying becouse I had no ammo left in my two guns)

So yeah, I have this problem. Ive only had this problem on the big maps, where fighting vehicles and team BR'ing them and stuff is an issue. The Ammo of bodys despawn so fast on these big maps, I can't even get to it in time.As soon as one is nearing a Killing frenzy this really is an issue. Unless you're lucky and have not picked up a single assist but only kills from your ammo usage. Real lame.