The Arbiter for Halo 5?

Fred

I'm wondering if anyone here has read all of the books. I've read most, so when Halo 4 came out I wasn't as confused. Halo 5 will most likely focus on keeping the Storm Covenant, Jul' Mdama, and the Didact from killing off humanity.*Spoiler* The Arbiter had a hard enough time during the Thursday War, enough so that he needed the help of the UNSC. That makes him look bad to the other Elites. Plus, with Spartan-IVs, the UNSC can handle the Storm Covenant on thier own. SO, Halo 5 may also involve MC dealing with emotions, loss, etc, stuff he has never handled before. MC may be fleshed out emotionally now that Cortana is dead.

I would love it if the Arbiter appeared at Earth and become allies with humans again and then go to Requiem with the good covenant fleet and they fight Jul M'dama ( big boss fight at the end) meanwhile the Prometheans attack Earth while Chief defends it with the Infinity. the Didact managed to survive the events of Halo 4 and he leads the Prometheans' attack on Earth.

Also, on installation 05 during Halo 2 the flood were on the ring but were never eradicated. Has everyone else forgotten them or were they destroyed or are no longer a threat?

the amortor and the ODST team cuz they were they best with out spartan armory they did so much and they just need to come back

como on seriosly guys cortana and chief and arbitor goddam god halo is getting soooo boring with the same characters over and over againg seriosly chief he been on 7 halos aready damm just forget about him and halo 12 lol im like have anyone played call of duty yea guess not i never seen them forget about their topics they made mw2 ok then they made black ops and still didnt forgot about mw2 so they made mw3 and still didnt forgot black ops soooo they made black ops 2 their are not boring they continue with their storied goddam if they make another halo with arbitor and chief and cortana just uhh so boring not even gona waste my time buying the game uhh its getting boring to talk about the same characters okkkkk 343 just damm stop and seriosly the spartan ops characters just the worst my point is that you 343 just forgot about the other character like the ODST team when the last time i saw them alive so yall just gona forget about them and keep making the games more boring with chief cortana and arbitor comee just dont cuz its boring

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Halo 5, but I was just thinking about Halo 2 Anniversary: Bungie never finished H2's campaign. They said it was a three-act tragedy. So, my thinking is that 343 might complete Halo 2. If not with actual levels, with a couple extra cutscenes or terminals. Just a possibility.

• Like 1

The flood should only be reintroduced if they remake them, make them different than the ones we saw in the 1st trilogy. Also cortana might be back for halo 5, (no one saw that coming). In halo 4 SPOILER ALERT, cortana died saving the chief, or did she? Part of her might have survived and stayed on Requiem where the librarian or whatever that thing was, is, and since the librarian actually sorta crafted humans, she could heal cortana or even more, who knows-maybe in halo 5 cortana wont be 10 inches tall and not made out of light.

This, unfortunately, won't be happening. Episode 10 of Spartan Ops season 1 will explain why Cortana couldn't have survived on Requiem. Period.

The arbiter would be fun to have. But I do not want to see the flood again, and I certainly do not want cortana back

i agree the first part but it really doesent feel like halo without the flood u can at least make them easy

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Halo 5, but I was just thinking about Halo 2 Anniversary: Bungie never finished H2's campaign. They said it was a three-act tragedy. So, my thinking is that 343 might complete Halo 2. If not with actual levels, with a couple extra cutscenes or terminals. Just a possibility.

u are awesome! now i know why they didnt have that one level that was shown in the e3 demo gameplay i totally agree with u they should finish the campaign! i really hope one of the levels have the demo level and there should be another cutscene after the ending then show the legendary ending

no way the flood is done we all know there going to bring them back! HALO 3 was the best halo out of all of the halo games! brutes, elites, flood, what more can u ask for in a game! Bungie replaced them with phasing robots what fresh s*** is that! i want an enemy with mind, body and spirit with fresh blue, green or purple blood coming out i dont care!!! I grow so tired of just being a spartan! I need my Elite warrior back in every mode not just invasion!! and invasion slayer. What they need to do is let us be all the races in the halo universe! mix it up!!!! 

YES!, I wan't the Arbiter to come back, I wan't to play as the elites again!

Wouldn't it be cool if the Spartans and the Elites (not the covenant) fought side by side on the battlefield along with the old Arby n the Chief duo?

HELL YE!!!

I think the Arbiter will be back for Halo 5. He will come to Earth asking for the help of Master Chief and the UNSC to put a stop to the Covenant civil war. The storm Covenant will whined up releasing the flood "again", and Chief will some way have to recover Cortana to stop the Flood infection. There's still Offensive Bias, Forunners(Didact and Llibrarian), Precursers, and Gravemind (being locked up o istallation 07).

That's my prediction, what does the community think.

343 also said Halo 5 is going to be darker. What I assume from this is important characters are going to die and worlds are going to be consumed/destroyed.

Awesome idea! The number one thing I want in Halo 5 is the Arbiter

I agree with everything but the point that the flood is released and we have to save Cortana again. Most of this happened in Halo 3 already and I dont want it to repeat again. However the flood wasnt destroyed complety I think. The flood are not just on Installation 04 there obviously on other Installations or even there own planet. But aprt from that everything else about Arbiter is a Great Idea. In Halo 3 you were always playing as Masterchief and Arbiter is an AI right? It owuld be cool in Halo 5 that some missions (Like Halo 2) you play as Arbiter and Master Chief is an AI that would be awsome! But of course you still play as Master Chief On some missions of course.

Good idea; however, there is one problem with your post. If it was all like save cortana, destroy the flood, it would not

feel right, it would be like your doing Halo 3's campaign over again. So I think, like Halo 4, it was totally different to

the previous game which was in the trilogy. That's what I think Halo 5 should be, a totally new story what still fits in with halo.

PS: I still would like the flood in Halo 5.

The way 343 closed off Halo 4 was not what i expected,and re-booting the Halo series into a Halo 5 is exactly what needs to be done. Find a reason to put Master chief back in the saddle,and Resurrect/Recover Cortana somehow,and as for the arbiter,bringing him back would be a great idea seeing as the last time we saw him was at the end of three,and have not seen or heard of him since. The chief,cortana,and the arbiter....Now that is one hell of a trio. Continuing,and expanding the halo series may not appeal to all,but for those who are halo fans by heart will be the ones who will greatly enjoy all that halo can offer,and allow the halo name to continue another day....btw...NO FLOOD!