new members please read, if you dislike halo 4

Victory Element

hello to all of the new members here, i just wanted to introduce myself as Victory Element. I've been a member around here since around March or something like that, but anyways.....

can we please stop with all of the hate threads.

there are many new members on this forum that have rushed here for halo 4, but there are others here that you need to respect and there are rules you need to follow as well. One example being duplicate threads....

i cant count how many threads i have seen saying the same thing over and over again about why people arent happy with halo 4. duplicate threads are normally locked, but its been hard for the moderators to pick up on everything with the swarm of new members.

so i kindly ask, do not write any more hate threads about halo 4....we have seen enough already, and everything out there is just being repeated now. I am not saying that your opinion isnt valued, im saying that all of this information is already out there somewhere, so theres no need to make more of it

i hope you new members enjoy your time here, and we can make this enjoyable for the whole community if we can respect each other and follow some simple rules

• Like 9

Keep up the complaint threads, maybe it'll get them to realize they screwed up.

All the boards are being loaded down with valid complaints about H4 and for good reason. Give it some time and everyone will see this game for what it really is. I honestly dont think 343 will recover from this as a company. Id suggest you merge and pin the threads because they are not going to stop anytime soon as more and more people actually play the game.

this is a community forum, it probably won't influence what 343I does very much. If you wanna complain, go to their official website

Not true major companies pay people to search the internet for honest reviews about their product all the time.....trust me 343 is reading all of the reviews online as this was a major release.

Half of the so called "Hate threads" are just people who bought Halo 4, disliked it with valid concerns, and wanted to voice/vent their opinion. Why shouldn't they be able to on a website dedicated to the game?

Agree as long as its an honest thread with valid reasons and examples of why they feel the game let them down there should be no problem.

There are several professional reviewers that feel the same way as well about H4

http://www.gamearena...o-4/reviews.php

http://www.quarterto...e-it-should-be/

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/reviews/egm-review-halo-4/

• Like 1

Maybe because there's 6 or 7 other threads that say the exact same thing?

If duplicate threads didn't exist in forums then they would die out after 1 week.

The obvious real problem here is that people can't stand to see someone who doesn't like Halo 4 so they immediately dismiss them as stupid, wrong, or a noob.

Plus this is a losing battle for you guys. In a sense this thread here is contributing far less than those so called "Hate threads"... but you don't see me telling the OP to stop. Why? Because there's no reason to.

If duplicate threads didn't exist in forums then they would die out after 1 week.

The obvious real problem here is that people can't stand to see someone who doesn't like Halo 4 so they immediately dismiss them as stupid, wrong, or a noob.

Plus this is a losing battle for you guys. In a sense this thread here is contributing far less than those so called "Hate threads"... but you don't see me telling the OP to stop. Why? Because there's no reason to.

Agree 100% I started a thread myself..... I stated several reasons an examples of why I felt 343 and H4 let everyone down and I was attacked and called a troll for posting well stated reasons for my dislike. I gave direct examples of lack of detailed graphics when compared to Reach or H4. Along with reasons campaign just didnt stack up. I asked those who posted such things to please cite reasons why they felt H4 was such a great game but guess what no response. You can not force people to like a game. If anything people who attack those who post an honest thread only add to the problem. I wanted very much to enjoy this game as 343 did a wonderful job with CE but it just didnt stand up to what was promised or even previous releases.

343 and Microsoft are going to catch a lot of attention over H4 and its not the kind they want. They should have known this when they released such an unrefined game. Even Bungie was attacked when they stepped away from the core elements of Halo when they released ODST....id say Microsoft had more to do with that failure as they pushed for it to be a full game release.

I'm not saying halo 4 has no problems, i'm just saying that we don't have to hear about the same exact thing from 10 different people. Yes, people can have their opinions, but it makes no sense to start another thread with the content as many others. If you want to say that you aren't pleased,, just leave a comment in thread saying you don't like it. We don't need unnecessary threads

I'm not saying halo 4 has no problems, i'm just saying that we don't have to hear about the same exact thing from 10 different people. Yes, people can have their opinions, but it makes no sense to start another thread with the content as many others. If you want to say that you aren't pleased,, just leave a comment in thread saying you don't like it. We don't need unnecessary threads

I think you need to leave this up to the mods to decide.

Agree 100% I started a thread myself..... I stated several reasons an examples of why I felt 343 and H4 let everyone down and I was attacked and called a troll for posting well stated reasons for my dislike. I gave direct examples of lack of detailed graphics when compared to Reach or H4. Along with reasons campaign just didnt stack up. I asked those who posted such things to please cite reasons why they felt H4 was such a great game but guess what no response. You can not make people dislike a game. If anything people who attack those who post an honest thread only add to the problem. I wanted very much to enjoy this game as 343 did a wonderful job with CE but it just didnt stand up to what was promised or even previous releases.

343 and Microsoft are going to catch a lot of attention over H4 and its not the kind they want. They should have known this when they released such an unrefined game. Even Bungie was attacked when they stepped away from the core elements of Halo when they released ODST....id say Microsoft had more to do with that failure as they pushed for it to be a full game release.

Welcome to my world, i could probably say it as a fact, that very few people enjoy my presence here..

:3

(I love you too guys. :awesome: )

• Like 1

Well no one here seems to agree with me much, so you guys tell me: why should I have to see the same thing reworded over and over again if there's already 10 of the same thing out there??

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, i'm just interested in learning why everyone is okay with more hate threads

Please, no BS, and don't just say because the game is bad

Well no one here seems to agree with me much, so you guys tell me: why should I have to see the same thing reworded over and over again if there's already 10 of the same thing out there??

I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything, i'm just interested in learning why everyone is okay with more hate threads

If they're all hate-threads, then theres a SERIOUS ******* problem at hand.

Please, no BS, and don't just say because the game is bad

There are so many hate/dislike threads simply because the entire game failed if every aspect. They gutted the core aspects of Halo and offered up a Reach/COD hybrid minus a decent campaign.

Campaign

-It is way too short and feels very repetitive....run here activate, run to an exact copy of the platform you were on and repeat then repeat again just because.

-Limited environments

-An AI seeming to lack any degree of intelligence

-Zero memorable battles like that of the Scarab

-Total lack of attention to graphic details felt washed out and flat

- Very generic background music

-Strange sound effects....Warthog, sniper

-Complete let down for final battle

-Lacking the usual Halo humor such as that crazy Marine that was in every game, grunts dancing at the club or just hearing them talk to each other or scream "run away"

Matcmaking

-Once again no real ranking system

-Friendly fire turned off in some game types

-Kills dont mean as much anymore

-Players come and go which changes the entire game

-You have to be blind to not notice the menu system and lobby are blocky and appear unfinished along with once again washed out.

-Even in Matchmaking the graphics come across as washed out

-The entire concept of gaining map control and power weapons is gone

-They hand out medals like candy

-BMR is far overpowered