So you take the biggest name in gaming history...

LeftNiNJA

And disappoint its fans by trying to appeal to a whole different company's fans? Good job. Mission accomplished. This isn't another thread about CoD so chill out, I've been playing halo since i was 12, I am now 19. This game has constantly impressed me from since I first played it, what this is about is the little things that take away from the experience.

1. No weapon spawns of any kind. - This is a major problem since this hasn't been changed since Halo: CE, wtf is that all about? One location for nades and that's it? Ordnance drops? Need I say more?

2. Perks. - Halo was always fun because it was balanced fair gameplay, everyone has the same opportunities, now with these unfair advantages it really changes gameplay, things like quicker reload and unlimited sprint. Even extra frags? You'll here about nade spam soon enough.

3. Instant Respawn. - No it's not needed and I've never ever heard of any complaints, 5 seconds is not a long Respawn time at all, it allowed players who were overwhelmed a little breathing room, why not decrease it to 3 secs?

4. Sights & Sounds. - Honestly the menu and weapon designs look like the final product is a beta, I couldn't believe my eyes, The design of the "oh so famous" Battle Rifle looked terrible, I thought I was playing Crysis, and the menus don't really need an explanation, they are crappy and it took me nearly 20 minutes to find out how to invite my buddy's, and find them in the cluster of **** that is a lobby.

These are my opinions, I have a lot more but right now I'm on my phone.

And disappoint its fans by trying to appeal to a whole different company's fans? Good job. Mission accomplished. This isn't another thread about CoD so chill out, I've been playing halo since i was 12, I am now 19. This game has constantly impressed me from since I first played it, what this is about is the little things that take away from the experience.

1. No weapon spawns of any kind. - This is a major problem since this hasn't been changed since Halo: CE, wtf is that all about? One location for nades and that's it? Ordnance drops? Need I say more?

2. Perks. - Halo was always fun because it was balanced fair gameplay, everyone has the same opportunities, now with these unfair advantages it really changes gameplay, things like quicker reload and unlimited sprint. Even extra frags? You'll here about nade spam soon enough.

3. Instant Respawn. - No it's not needed and I've never ever heard of any complaints, 5 seconds is not a long Respawn time at all, it allowed players who were overwhelmed a little breathing room, why not decrease it to 3 secs?

4. Sights & Sounds. - Honestly the menu and weapon designs look like the final product is a beta, I couldn't believe my eyes, The design of the "oh so famous" Battle Rifle looked terrible, I thought I was playing Crysis, and the menus don't really need an explanation, they are crappy and it took me nearly 20 minutes to find out how to invite my buddy's, and find them in the cluster of **** that is a lobby.

Don't play it if you don't like it.

Personally I think they nailed everything in my book; the only thing missing is the ranking system which is planned to roll out sometime early next year.

• Like 2

Don't play it if you don't like it.

Personally I think they nailed everything in my book; the only thing missing is the ranking system which is planned to roll out sometime early next year.

they definetly nailed it in my notebook :) best MP since H3 and if you don't like it then don't play it like styles said.
  • Like 2

Making the weapons look sci fi is really bad especially for a sci fi game. I mean how dare they make futuristic and more believable renditions of the weapons we saw in the past games (and in the past). How dare they assume the UNSC would actually not modify weapons like the BR so the UNSC Marines can actually stand a chance to the new and old threats they face! Shame on you 343 shame on you! :P

• Like 2

I know right? Clicking on that invite button took me so long too....Honestly all you have to do is take a look at your screen push a damn button and invite friends apparently its to hard.

There was plenty nade spam in previous Halo's. I personally like reloading faster and I am glad they added that in.

No weapon spawns has so far been fine, there has been zero issues in that department.

There changes have been overall good, theres a few stuff I dont like but as I said, overall good.

I know right? Clicking on that invite button took me so long too....Honestly all you have to do is take a look at your screen push a damn button and invite friends apparently its to hard.

There was plenty nade spam in previous Halo's. I personally like reloading faster and I am glad they added that in.

No weapon spawns has so far been fine, there has been zero issues in that department.

There changes have been overall good, theres a few stuff I dont like but as I said, overall good.

oh so you're a Dev huh? How about when I'm on a streak and I can't find any ammo for my DMR and I'm forced to run into combat with a magnum?

First, let me guess, you haven't beaten the campaign...

1. there are weapon spawns in game modes. when you first jump into a game, some white weapon locations that are shown on your visor that are up for grabs. these "spawns" change and are posted at certain points of the game. they are not the entire game or like before where every time the weapon you picked up is empty, it starts a countdown for a new weapon to appear in the same place. i've already fought for the sword or been sniped trying to get a spawned rocket launcher cuz everyone on the map knows where it spawned.

2. i've been a victim of nade spamming already...and guess what, still had fun shooting the grenade tossing spammers in the head.

3. instant respawn is alright with me. i don't always use it. you do know you can wait 3-4 seconds to respawn if that's YOUR preference. why are you worried about having more opportunities to kill by instant respawners?

4. luv the menu. everything is easy to figure out once you explore. guess this is more of a post on a 12 year old "fan for life"'s vision of halo 4 than a fan who started playing at 19, plays campaign and spartan ops immediately and reads the background stories rather than believing the games are the epitome of the haloverse.

there are so many nuances to every aspect of this game. crying two days after it comes out sounds like something my 12 year old nephew would do. just started re-exploring the campaign solo on legendary and unlocked most of the terminals and beaten spec ops on heroic. there is so much content and intricacies put into the game. nade spammers and instant spawners? not as important as enjoying the game i've been waiting for years to come through.

And like always the band wagon rolled around again.. Must be avid CoD players

And you're not part of a band wagon?

I like the game, but I don't like a LOT of the things in it. Don't give me any of that if you don't like it don't play it crap, because we're all Halo fans here (hence why we're on a 343 forum). I'm hoping things like damage ratios get fixed (godly boltshot, needler, that promethean assault rifle thing, sniper, incineration cannon, etc.), and the awful killcams that shouldn't be there in the first place, and quite a few other things. I'm not going to stop playing, I still think it's a good game, just it could be sooooo much better.

...and step one should be just getting rid of Flood in general.

First, let me guess, you haven't beaten the campaign...

1. there are weapon spawns in game modes. when you first jump into a game, some white weapon locations that are shown on your visor that are up for grabs. these "spawns" change and are posted at certain points of the game. they are not the entire game or like before where every time the weapon you picked up is empty, it starts a countdown for a new weapon to appear in the same place. i've already fought for the sword or been sniped trying to get a spawned rocket launcher cuz everyone on the map knows where it spawned.

2. i've been a victim of nade spamming already...and guess what, still had fun shooting the grenade tossing spammers in the head.

3. instant respawn is alright with me. i don't always use it. you do know you can wait 3-4 seconds to respawn if that's YOUR preference. why are you worried about having more opportunities to kill by instant respawners?

4. luv the menu. everything is easy to figure out once you explore. guess this is more of a post on a 12 year old "fan for life"'s vision of halo 4 than a fan who started playing at 19, plays campaign and spartan ops immediately and reads the background stories rather than believing the games are the epitome of the haloverse.

there are so many nuances to every aspect of this game. crying two days after it comes out sounds like something my 12 year old nephew would do. just started re-exploring the campaign solo on legendary and unlocked most of the terminals and beaten spec ops on heroic. there is so much content and intricacies put into the game. nade spammers and instant spawners? not as important as enjoying the game i've been waiting for years to come through.

And all of your points are pretty dumb. 3 Makes sense, but that's about it. Also, knowing the background behind the story has NOTHING to do with the gameplay itself.

oh so you're a Dev huh? How about when I'm on a streak and I can't find any ammo for my DMR and I'm forced to run into combat with a magnum?

I dont need to be a Dev to know what I see....theres plenty of guns to pick up. And I generally have enough ammo in my primary gun to either

A.Get an ordinance drop or B. Kill someone for their gun

Magnum is plenty powerful to kill someone. I have done all these things plenty.

And you're not part of a band wagon?

I like the game, but I don't like a LOT of the things in it. Don't give me any of that if you don't like it don't play it crap, because we're all Halo fans here (hence why we're on a 343 forum). I'm hoping things like damage ratios get fixed (godly boltshot, needler, that promethean assault rifle thing, sniper, incineration cannon, etc.), and the awful killcams that shouldn't be there in the first place, and quite a few other things. I'm not going to stop playing, I still think it's a good game, just it could be sooooo much better.

...and step one should be just getting rid of Flood in general.

And all of your points are pretty dumb. 3 Makes sense, but that's about it. Also, knowing the background behind the story has NOTHING to do with the gameplay itself.

finally we have one person who admits that there's something wrong with the game, that's what these forums are for, and for everyone saying things about campaign, it's fine I never said it wasn't hence me posting in the "Matchmaking" thread dumbasses

I dont need to be a Dev to know what I see....theres plenty of guns to pick up. And I generally have enough ammo in my primary gun to either

A.Get an ordinance drop or B. Kill someone for their gun

Magnum is plenty powerful to kill someone. I have done all these things plenty.

there were 3 guys atop the hill on Valhalla i was by the turret picking them off, ran to the rocks towards red base where BR's one were to my surprise none. I checked the base, nothing, I was forced to man cannon into the madness because of no ammo. Counter that

the no ammo on the maps is very dumb i am constantly putting shots into everyone then running out of ammo and just killing myself this needs to be fixed but i have fate it will be.

You should try and be more accurate, it could help with your ammo problem. As for the Valhalla example its a huge map...get on a vehicle and kill someone or go scavenge. And even with your primary running straight into a big gunfight usually results in you eating the enemy teams bullets.

• Like 1

You should try and be more accurate, it could help with your ammo problem. As for the Valhalla example its a huge map...get on a vehicle and kill someone or go scavenge. And even with your primary running straight into a big gunfight usually results in you eating the enemy teams bullets.

are you being paid to be stupid? There was NOTHING wrong with weapon spawns. It was crucial, if you got caught in a jam somewhere on the map there was at least something you could pick up if things got bad. Same goes for nades.

are you being paid to be stupid? There was NOTHING wrong with weapon spawns. It was crucial, if you got caught in a jam somewhere on the map there was at least something you could pick up if things got bad. Same goes for nades.

Did I ever say there was anything wrong with the weapon spawns? There are times when running out of ammo is inevitable however there are ways to prevent that. As I said before pick up another primary and be more accurate.

Next time you spray think about your ammo.

Did I ever say there was anything wrong with the weapon spawns? There are times when running out of ammo is inevitable however there are ways to prevent that. As I said before pick up another primary and be more accurate.

Next time you spray think about your ammo.

I'm done you're being a idiot. I just said a while ago I was on a streak, some people don't die every 5 seconds and run out of ammo. It is nessacary this is not CoD

I'm done you're being a idiot. I just said a while ago I was on a streak, some people don't die every 5 seconds and run out of ammo. It is nessacary this is not CoD

You talk as if a gun lying around the map will save you every time. I will drop it also seeing as you have your mind set.

Well i dont run out of ammo that fast and i still do fine... when i run out of ammo i go pick up a gun from someone i just killed and shoot it at the bad dudes. Also i do that when i am running out of ammo.