Halo 4 Complaint List....

littletunny

i guess we are playing a totally different game then

Again please cite some examples? Is it because getting kills and K/D doesnt even matter any more or the fact players can leave a game anytime they wish and new players join which completely destroys the flow of the game or the fact that the DMR is far overpowered?

First of all, we must be playing a different game. Friendly fire is definitely on and I'm sure other people can attest to this fact.

Second of all. K/D does not matter in Halo, as far as I'm concerned. It's more about winning as a team than individual performance. The DMR is strong, yes. However, every other weapon is just as strong provided you are using it in the correct situations. You can easily out BR someone that is using a DMR.

Third, people have always been leaving games early ever since Halo 2. This is nothing new. The fact that people can now join in to a game makes every game more fair, in my opinion. Now you don't have to sit through those 2 vs 5 games anymore.

Friendly fire is on for a few playlists you can check it yourself.

DMR is overpowered I agree they need to fix it.

I do not see how the importance of K/D has changed?

In my matches people do not leave and join constantly, I honestly think people exaggerate the Drop in/ out system.

Im getting 20+ kills with a solid K/D but im only getting maybe 50 XP more than the guy who only gets 10 kills. Now its all about points once you understand what gets you more points you win. Like tossing grenades or using a needler.

Its not about people leaving I couldnt care less but now the entire game changes as players with different skill levels enter. As there is no penalty for leaving a game early people are free to come and go when ever they wish which destroys teh entire flow of the game.

I just wish everyone complaining about the game would shut up. Honestly, you're all acting like children that need their pacifier shoved in their mouth.

IT'S SIMPLE:

Just stop playing it if you don't like it...

I 've said the same thing on here countless times. Every time I do, some jackass puts some reply saying that I'm trolling. It's very simple. If you don't like the game, don't play it. Sell it. Use it as a coaster. Burn it if it makes you feel better. Just don't come on the forums and harass those people that do like the game. It's ridiculous.

• Like 1

Im getting 20+ kills with a solid K/D but im only getting maybe 50 XP more than the guy who only gets 10 kills. Now its all about points once you understand what gets you more points you win. Like tossing grenades or using a needler.

I would assumr the 10 kills guy is playing the objective better, its not always about the kills you should know that. The SR rank really does not matter just like the Reach rank. Once they implement the True Skill system hopefully things get better.

I would assumr the 10 kills guy is playing the objective better, its not always about the kills you should know that. The SR rank really does not matter just like the Reach rank. Once they implement the True Skill system hopefully things get better.

I hope so because its insane how the ranking system is now, something just feels off as im getting nothing but head shots and I know im not. Or every game I get a good 8-10 assists. Its like they are just giving points away now.

Because it's extremely fun and enjoyable you tool.

Again please give some examples of why its such a great game compared to Reach or H3. If its such a great game there should be a huge list of reasons why.

First off, Reach was terrible. Halo 4 has no faults IMO, the multiplayer is great and the campaign is absolutely amazing. Think 343i have done a better job than Bungie.

No faults sure...LOL matchmaking is a giant train wreck right now. H3 had a real ranking Reach destroyed that and H4 just gives rank away likes its candy. A teammate can destroy your vehicle but you cant boot him because friendly fire is off. The DMR is so overpowered its pretty much a sniper rifle now.

I hope so because its insane how the ranking system is now, something just feels off as im getting nothing but head shots and I know im not. Or every game I get a good 8-10 assists. Its like they are just giving points away now.

First off, Reach was terrible. Halo 4 has no faults IMO, the multiplayer is great and the campaign is absolutely amazing. Think 343i have done a better job than Bungie.

The game is good. I enjoy it. I have given you multiple examples you troll. The graphics are good in multiplayer. The controls feel great. The sound is amazing. The maps are fantastic, although I admit it would be nice if there were more maps to choose from (all in due time). I have found no major balance issues. I enjoy working with others as a team for the great good (VICTORY!), and Halo has always been one of the best game for teamwork. Halo 4 is no exception. I love the game. It's ******* fantastic. Now stop trolling and get a job or something. Have fun on CoD.

No faults sure...LOL matchmaking is a giant train wreck right now. H3 had a real ranking Reach destroyed that and H4 just gives rank away likes its candy. A teammate can destroy your vehicle but you cant boot him because friendly fire is off. The DMR is so overpowered its pretty much a sniper rifle now.

YOU CAN BOOT PEOPLE MAN. Why do you keep saying friendly fire is off? I've booted so many people.

the game is fun the loadouts are balanced the guns are all amazing in there own way the sound and graphics are great the rank system has been good so far seeing as how we get a skilled system in a few months the maps are all unique in there own way and are balanced and fun the betrayal system has worked fine for me the only time i have even been betrayed was getting run over your complaints are small and foolish the game has been off to a good start except for the first day server issues which have been fixed time will tell but this is the best halo multiplayer since halo 2 in my opinion. my only compaint is the ghost is OP.

I just wish everyone complaining about the game would shut up. Honestly, you're all acting like children that need their pacifier shoved in their mouth.

IT'S SIMPLE:

Just stop playing it if you don't like it...

Really? I dont understand why people post things like this. Just because someones complaining about an aspect of a game, doesnt mean they dont want to play it. Some of us have been playing Halo since Combat Evolved and havent stopped since. Some of us have invested alot of time into the universe by reading all the books. Its not so easy to just drop Halo because your upset. Thats why people post on here. In hopes that 343 hears them and for the valid concerns to be addressed. Me personally, i thought the campaign was amazing, and definitely one of the best ive ever played. But i hate what they did to multiplayer, and all the Spartans, and their armor. These are my opinions. I personally liked Reach multiplayer much bettter. It didnt feel like i was playing COD.

• Like 1

Really? I dont understand why people post things like this. Just because someones complaining about an aspect of a game, doesnt mean they dont want to play it. Some of us have been playing Halo since Combat Evolved and havent stopped since. Some of us have invested alot of time into the universe by reading all the books. Its not so easy to just drop Halo because your upset. Thats why people post on here. In hopes that 343 hears them and for the valid concerns to be addressed. Me personally, i thought the campaign was amazing, and definitely one of the best ive ever played. But i hate what they did to multiplayer, and all the Spartans, and their armor. These are my opinions. I personally liked Reach multiplayer much bettter. It didnt feel like i was playing COD.

The reason Humpstyles said this is the fact that the OP said he was going back to Halo 3 after he listed off his long list of complaints. I agree with Humpstyles.

YOU CAN BOOT PEOPLE MAN. Why do you keep saying friendly fire is off? I've booted so many people.

Either you havent played H4 or you have no idea what you are talking about friendly fire is on in only a few select game types. You claim there are no balance issues? The DMR will own any weapon except the sniper. Even then the DMR range is so long and the fire is so rapid I often take a sniper out with no problem. I dont even bother with a sniper now because its too slow compared to the BMR.

thrusterpack sucks it has little to no use. loadouts keep resetting inbetween games. 'connection lost' while i am still connected to live. It says i have new armour when i don't and when i finally do get new armour i find out a lot later.

other than this i am in love with halo 4

One of my friends had the whole loadouts-resetting-in-between-games thing happen to him a couple of times. It's never happened to me, though. It's probably just a slight network glitch.

Alright so my first problem is the fact that i have gotten well over 25 assassinations and this damn game is only registering 3 of them... messed up.

Second i got the limited edition armor for pre-order and from levels 18 to 24 they were gone and that includes my arctic BR i mean the game is playable but some of this **** is really ticking me off.

Third off and i know its not only me but the lag is pretty crippling when im trying to play. I havent gotten an answer for why yet but it happens to a lot of the people i play with as in i can see it.

Fourth, some sounds mainly those of a vehicle will not be heard when it is trying up behind you or when you are driving it, though it is only for a couple seconds its enough for me to notice.

Fifth in the campaign all enemies are clueless, I have driven by numerous grunts in tanks without them even looking at me. I hit an elite with a mongoose and it didn't do anything, so I have no idea what was going on there.

To my knowledge this is 343i's first game so overall im not upset, the fact of it being included in such a big series and them actually messing something up like this and not realizing it... that is what bothers me.

Honestly just stop complaining and be thankful for what you got. You cant expect everything to be the same, just deal with the changes. Very balanced game, cant wait for the ranking system. If there was anything to complain about then its the lack of punishment for those who betray teammates.

My one problem is that even if you are highly skilled with the BR, someone mediocre can out shoot you with the DMR. Bloom needs to be increased, seeing how the fire rate is slightly faster with the DMR, and just aiming in general. I mean I've been shot by someone with that thing, and the reticle wasn't even on me.

Plus idk if anyone else has this problem, but I cannot browse files. I've been wanting to look for the MLG settings, and alas it will not bring any files.

Honestly just stop complaining and be thankful for what you got. You cant expect everything to be the same, just deal with the changes. Very balanced game, cant wait for the ranking system. If there was anything to complain about then its the lack of punishment for those who betray teammates.

Thankful??????Microsoft and 343 made a killing off of releasing a sub par game that just didnt stand up. The product is unfinished sometimes in matchmaking ill spawn with a loadout that I have not even unlocked yet, or all my loadouts reset. 343 put almost zero effort into this game. The final stage is a perfect example of this.

Thankful??????Microsoft and 343 made a killing off of releasing a sub par game that just didnt stand up. The product is unfinished sometimes in matchmaking ill spawn with a loadout that I have not even unlocked yet, or all my loadouts reset. 343 put almost zero effort into this game. The final stage is a perfect example of this.

im enjoying the game.

• Like 1