Halo 4 Complaint List....

littletunny

I think the game is amazing. Yes, a few minor issues, but i know 343 will fix them. They have already fixed a few if you havent noticed. but here are the problems i have noticed and would like to point out.

1. Obviously, the glitching through walls on complex, haven, and abandon.

2. The lag on complex. I dont know why, but anytime i play split screen on complex, it gets really laggy

3. Split screen frame rates. It is sometimes impossible to aim on split screen.

4. Dynamic shadows on character models. Made a forge map that was too bright so i added shading, but my gun still glowed super bright.

5. random in game glitching. my gun is just stuck sideways, or its just gone completely. Also i lose my armor abilities and ability to sprint...

other than that, the game is amazing! THANK YOU 343!!!

• Like 1

From that post alone, you are younger than I am

We'll seeing how your B-day puts you in 1978 and 1978 is older then 1989... then yeah, it doesn't take a d***** bag attitude to figure out who's older buddy, then again, I'm not in my thirties trying to act like a big shot on a video game forum.

And no, your rant still doesn't validate whining over minor graphical differences in a video game like a spoiled child. No matter how much you dislike minecraft personally. Sorry bro.

Also, it would be great if the binoculars on matchmaking were disabled, or if there was an option to disable it. I've missed so many kills because I've accidentally clicked the thumbstick while using the Assault Rifle... -__-

Theres an option in the control menu that helps with that,but I forget what it's called.