Count to 1000 with pictures

One

It will not let me post images.

try copying the image location then using that in the url thing

that's what I did

Find picture you want to use on the web > right click > copy image URL > click on the little picture while posting > right click in image URL box > paste > click insert image > post. Then you are good to go. :)

marathon.html&docid=l0Iz-7AsoVq0zM&w=600&h=487&ei=8YFUTsCdFMnngQfFtd1A&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=0&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=157&start=0&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=122&ty=67

:( DOESN't work...

Up at the top of the new topic is a tab named "Insert Image", if your like me, and using google, this is what you do:

1.Find your image. In this case, I'll fix yours, so I'll go to the address you put above me, conveniently. It'll open the google page.

2.Right click the image in the middle of the screen, (only on windows, if you use mac, idk how to help), and then click the option that says open image in new tab. It'll bring up a black screen with the desired image.

3.Copy the web address at the top. In this case, it's "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6IOe_QREczo/TbobL3HFJeI/AAAAAAAAD50/nLZupPOArlg/s1600/26.png" .

4.Click the "Insert Image" tab. paste the address there, and hit Insert Image.

5. (Preview to be sure) and voila!

26.png

Up at the top of the new topic is a tab named "Insert Image", if your like me, and using google, this is what you do:

1.Find your image. In this case, I'll fix yours, so I'll go to the address you put above me, conveniently. It'll open the google page.

2.Right click the image in the middle of the screen, (only on windows, if you use mac, idk how to help), and then click the option that says open image in new tab. It'll bring up a black screen with the desired image.

3.Copy the web address at the top. In this case, it's "http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-6IOe_QREczo/TbobL3HFJeI/AAAAAAAAD50/nLZupPOArlg/s1600/26.png" .

4.Click the "Insert Image" tab. paste the address there, and hit Insert Image.

5. (Preview to be sure) and voila!

26.png

Are you using google Chrome?