New Elite Armor

Seven 21

Do you guys play as elites when given the option? I am more of a spartan guy. I think bungie didn't spend much time on it because not many people used elites often enough. Instead they spent most of the time creating armor for Spartans. I don't like how none of the Spartans look like Chief though in reach. :(

They are using the Halo Reach armor. FYI the online is apart of reach! WHY!!!??? I really wanted a Halo 1 magnum online!

They aren't changing the MP, just remastering the campaign. If there are any differences in the MP, they will probably be small ones.

Arbiter armor should be there but it should be almost impossible to get so only the real legends was having it, not the screaming british kids with no skill.

So you should be like: "OMG I will not survive" when you saw one with that armor. And the greatest pleasure in the world would stream trough your body if you killed him as much as once.

It should also be possible to de-rank if you became worse again.